OT deadly shooting at elementary school

:cry:

Why can't we just have a few months of peace in this awful disgusting world?? It's one thing after another. Those poor children, I can't stop crying. Who could do this to innocent children? :cry:

They're saying an entire classroom is unaccounted for, so I'm assuming that whole class of children was targeted. No details are being released as of yet. More press conferences to come.

They're disussing it on Fox News and I believe it was the chief of police who said it. But they aren't really confirming anythig. There might have been a second shooter as well, and the original shooter(the father) killed a women he lived with who they are saying might have been his mother.

I'm pretty sure it is confirmed for sure that 2 of the fatalities are the school principal and school psychologist who came out of a meeting into the hallway to help when they heard the shots.

I don't think it's yet confirmed that the shooter was a parent of a student, can't imagine how else he would have possibly been allowed into the school though.

Anybody see on the bottom of the screen news scroll (I'm watching CNN) that there are 22 ppl injured from a knife attack in a school in China today also? Wow, just wow, this world is scary.

Makes me sick to my stomach. Those poor poor children were someone's babies :(

24 year old Ryan Lanza was the shooter, they found a dead woman in his home possibly his mother. It was a kindergarten classroom unaccounted for so that's 5 & 6 year old children.

I can't even imagine being a parent of one of those babies and just wondering where your kid is :(

Now they are saying that the shooter's mother worked at the school and is one of the victims. so awful.

I used to think people shouldn't live in fear so much, but with the world we live in I can't help but live in fear of everything now. This world is sick. I hate that we have to bring up our babies in it. :cry:

Makes me scared to bring my daughter up such a world. RIP little ones, and the brave adults who died to protect you.

THey have just announced on nbc news that the class he targeted was taught by his mother. Such a sicko!

The news has just been droning on and on here about it. I am sick to my stomach, and just want to clutch my babies close. If I were glad we home school before, I am a million times more thankful now. They're also saying the family member of the shooter - at least one of his parents - has also been found dead. Why does the shooter never just kill himself and get it done with? Why must the shooter mow down other people first? It was bad enough at high schools and colleges, now this has moved into elementary. God help those babies, the things they saw and heard! God forgive us, that we've allowed the country to get this bad!

Absolutely horrifying, I don't even know what to say. How many more gun-related tragedies do there need to be in the US before something changes?

Sickening. All I can say is it's a shame he killed himself. He should have lived to get what was coming to him or be locked in a room with the parents of those poor mites!

I constantly question why in the hell anyone can get their hands on a gun?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->