OT.... Missing my LO

PrincessJJ

Reaction score
My little boy has chicken pox, and as everyone seems to be unsure wether Iv ever had chickenpox the doctors have advised we are kept away from eachother..... So he's staying with my parents (which he loves as he's spoilt) until my blood results come back.... It's been 3days so far and it's killing me, it's not just that I miss him, it's cus I know he's poorly and I want to be there taking care of him. Iv burst into tears so many times today. OH doesn't understand at all and has a go at me for being stupid. Which makes me want to give my LO a cuddle even more :(

Xxx

Aw this is awful. Not what you need & can imagine its hard going.

Sending lots of love & hugs x

Ud think I'd be glad of the break but I'm just not at all..... Greatful that my dads taken time off work to care for him to protect me and the baby. But I just want my boy back. Have hated being separated from him after the stressful few months we've had with the contact with his dad being stopped etc. I think they are getting sick of me keep ringing him too :(
Xxx

That's just awful! I'm sorry, hugs! And I don't understand why everyone thinks that we all 'want' or 'need' a break from our kids? In my experience, more often than not, we need a break from our other world responsibilities so that we can actually enjoy our time with our kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->