ot not looking forward to summer

snoopchick82

Reaction score
i have a skin condition called solar urticaria basically means im allergic to the sun and any uv rays. Ive had it for 3 years but they had to stop doing tests when i fell pregnant. Just got back from hospital ive got to go in on 13th for further tests. I really hope they can sort it soon so i can go out and enjoy the sun wit my daughter instead of locked indoors wit the curtains closed x sorry just peed off

Oh no chic ! ...that does sound pants !!

Knowing the british summer you'll not have a problem anyway ! he he

it affects me when it snows as there still a certain amount of uv rays not helping my depression

does that mean you come out in like an itchy hives rash? looks like stinging nettle stings???

i feel for you......my daughter every so often comes out with hives and has done since she was 20 months old... we dont know what causes it and they wont do an allergy test.....we give her piriton, she finds them incredibly itchy, bless her..... x

ive tried piriton and sun blocks nothing helps. Before i fell pregnant with savannah they had me on some tablets 4 day but it affect my fertility so after a long chat wit oh i came off them and fell pregnant almost straight away. The doc Werent too happy as i became a lil Hamster for them to test on but im having a series of tests done on 13th :-( i feel for ur daughter bless her i cant handle it and im 28 x

ahhhhh.... i really hope you get it sorted soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->