OT - ordered a bouncer online, think i've been screwed over!!

emme

Saffy's Mummy <3
Reaction score
i ordered a bouncer over a week ago from littleamigos.co.uk i got an order receipt but have heard nothing since, no dispatch info etc. now when i go on their website it says error, their phone number just rings and rings. i've since read really bad reviews of thier website online.what can i do, anyone know? :-(

oh, and i paid by my santander current acc so not credit card

The Little amigos shop is near where I live in Stockport. The shop keeps being boarded up and then re opened, seems really odd. I know someone who bought something from their website and the same thing happened, they got a refund eventually.
If you have no luck call Santander and ask if they can do a claim as 'goods not received' to try and get you a refund. It's not guaranteed like a credit card but they should be willing to attempt it for you.

The Little amigos shop is near where I live in Stockport. The shop keeps being boarded up and then re opened, seems really odd. I know someone who bought something from their website and the same thing happened, they got a refund eventually.
If you have no luck call Santander and ask if they can do a claim as 'goods not received' to try and get you a refund. It's not guaranteed like a credit card but they should be willing to attempt it for you.

brilliant thanks for your help! x

Aww no way hope you get ur money back or the chair xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->