OT Rant type thing, feel like a failure! :'(

DaisyvonStarr

Reaction score
So I arranged a big table for OH's birthday meal tomorrow night and now 3 of his friends have pulled out :( I feel like such a failure :nope:

Some of my friends and their partners are coming and some of my family and all of OH's but I just feel like I will have let him down :(

Just feel like cancelling the whole thing! I hate organising stuff as everything seems to go wrong and this has too.

Sorry totally pointless!

:cry:

Chin up babes, think its baby hormones getting the best of you:)
Other half will love the fact that you have organised all of this on his behalf, well done you and just because I can big hug coming yr way hope you all have a great time tomorrow night xx

He will have a lovely time, regardless of whether his friends made it or not, his and your family are there and most importantly, you!

Well done for even organizing it! I'm useless at pulling stuff like that together, I can't even organize a taxi :D

Aww it's only three people that have pulled out.. he will love all of the effort! And all of his family is coming :D :hugs: cheer up xxx

Thanks guys, I don't post on here mush but know it's full of support and that everyone else is pregnant so can relate to some stuff!

I just wish I had tried harder or something but there is still 14 people coming so I guess that is quite a few! lol.

Thanks girlies

xx

14 people hun is a lot too many and he probably wouldnt get time to chat to everyone, the way my brain is at the moment I walk into the kitchen and forget why i was going, the only place I can safely walk into and remember unfortunately is the little girls room lol xx

Yeah it is quite a few I guess :)

Aww yeah I keep going in my Little girl's nursery as it is so peaceful ad all neat and tidy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->