Other peoples breast milk

Hevz

4 beautiful children
Reaction score
....is on tv now, channel 4 UK:happydance:

Woah,this is a bit too freaky in parts for me:dohh::blush:

I'm watching it now... Not really sure what to think...!

I'm watching it now... Not really sure what to think...!

Me too....I get the expressing for NICU etc, I looked into that myself but at the time there was nothing in my area. maybe even understand the sisters but the other people are a bit on the "odd" side in my opinion:blush:

I'm quite impressed with the gay daddies though... triplets and that house was so calm!! But yeah.. the nursing groups and crossing over is just a bit... wow. Definitely on the "odd" side!

That was hmm odd I agree the dads were the best those little ones were so good, I understand the principle especially if your baby or you has problems and your unable to breastfeed, but hmm hiring a wet nurse you dont know what nutiction value that mothers milk has she could live off fish and chips or something, but I could see the point not that I will allow a friend to breastfeed my child

Here's the thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/breast-bottle-feeding/52708-breast-feeding-someone-elses-baby-now.html

I think that woman who breastfed someone elses baby even when she'd had no kids of her own and said that it gave her "sexual feelings" should be locked up. Quite obviously that is just wrong:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

All you planning to breastfeed and worrying about that aspect....I have breastfed 3 babies and no way did I ever get any kind of sexual feeling from it, just love and a contented baby.

Aaaargh, surely if she was doing that and getting off on it she's "abusing" the child. Why would you put a child to your breast anyway if you'd never had kids:hissy::grr::trouble:

She's a bloody perv:hissy:

I think that woman who breastfed someone elses baby even when she'd had no kids of her own and said that it gave her "sexual feelings" should be locked up. Quite obviously that is just wrong:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

All you planning to breastfeed and worrying about that aspect....I have breastfed 3 babies and no way did I ever get any kind of sexual feeling from it, just love and a contented baby.

Aaaargh, surely if she was doing that and getting off on it she's "abusing" the child. Why would you put a child to your breast anyway if you'd never had kids:hissy::grr::trouble:

She's a bloody perv:hissy:

I was thinking the same thing! I was like :huh: when she said she had a sexual connection! She ain't right in the head I tells ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->