ouch baby stretching skin!

Jcliff

Reaction score
The past week or so, sometimes when the baby moves it hurts!! It feels like she is stretching out my skin, and looks like she is too! Especially when she is up high. Ouch. She is getting so big, I can feel it. I do love to feel her move though! (unless shes kicking my bladder/cervix) :haha:

I'm with you there sister! I remember by the end of my first pregnancy, I would actually say " ouch" out loud sometimes, the kicks....or rather bulges... Hurt!

Yep painful depending on what he's doing in there.... He's also found my hip bones lately and likes giving them a good poke and makes me jump a little

I was really uncomfortable last night. Laying on my left side. Felt baby transverse like she was stretching. It was painful. Is it normal for movements to hurt? Ugh she's going to be huge. I don't get another US until 36 weeks. I'm scared shell be an elephant by then

Oh yes I have this too. My little man has also discovered its really fun to kick mummy in the ribs as hard and as much as possible. I also literally ouch out loud, oh the joys lol
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->