ouch

Dani_b

Expecting number 4 🤰🏼❤️💙❤
Reaction score
katie has been feeding so much that my poor nipples are now really sore. it hurts that much when i put katie on that i sometimes dont look forward to feeding :cry:
my normal milk is starting to come in too so my boobs are even biger than usual too which i uncomfy too

Have u tried some lanisoh nipple cream hun it works wonders x

have got the Avent cream as that is all i could find

keep slapping it on i promise it will get better :hug: is her latch ok?

the mw hasnt checked that she is going on correctly so i dont know. she is going to phone me tomorrow too see how it is going and then put me in contact with someone from breastfeeding support.
baby seems quite happy when she is on and has a bit of milk dribbling when she comes off so im guessing she might be on properly?

https://www.kellymom.com/bf/start/basics/latch-resources.html

have a look at this site its a god send x x

Keep up with the cream..it will help. I don't think it's anything either of you are doing wrong, you just have to adjust to it. I hope it's better soon :)

have decided to sit here without a top on seeing we not getting visitors at this time of night too let them 'air out'

Breast milk is the best moisturiser of all! Just rub some in after every feed.Hope you feel better soon!!!

have been hand expressing a small drop each hour or so and leaving it on the nipple

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->