Ouch!

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
We've been away this weekend and on Saturday night my boobs filled up (as per usual) but then after I'd done the feed my right boob didn't deflate! :shock: This has carried on for a couple of days (I should say a special thank you to Wobbles who answered my plea for surfing about blocked milk ducts last night). I went to see the doc today who thought it could be an abscess and has given me anti-biotics for it.

The good thing is that I can still feed C & T despite the anti-bios and also have a little drinky :blush: (Bad mother, can you believe those were the 2 questions I asked? :rofl:).

The :sick: thing is... doc said that it's likely that if it is an abscess that it was being drained by the baby when they fed..... yup.... don't think about that too long. Sorry Charlotte!

Ohhh Helen I read about the abscess ontop and it said if its high enough and you basicaly have the balls you can pop it yourself :shock:

Hope it doesn't hurt too much :shock: :hugs:

kx will b able to answer ya on the abscess q hun, she just went thro it :D

I had abscesses in both breasts, but they were threatening to drain mine with a needle:hissy: thank god I never needed that. Have you been put on 2000mg of the f medicine, can't remember the full name?

I had abscesses in both breasts, but they were threatening to drain mine with a needle:hissy: thank god I never needed that. Have you been put on 2000mg of the f medicine, can't remember the full name?
Hmmm think so... 250mg of Co-Fluampicil. Apparently, the doc says the babies can't taste it and some anti-bios taste bitter when they come through.

What I want to know is, if she'll drink anti-bios and abscess why is she so fussy about formula!? :shock: :lol:

:rofl: Typical girl a little diva!

Hope you feel better soon! Nothing like a wine to ease the pain!lol xx

can i ask y charlotte is having it to drain it or is it coz u feed her on that side and not thomas ??? im being nosey sorry if it comes across as being rude

That's bad luck you got an abscess considering you've been bfing for so long.

Hope it goes quickly

can i ask y charlotte is having it to drain it or is it coz u feed her on that side and not thomas ??? im being nosey sorry if it comes across as being rude

She's not draining it now I have anti-bios and I wouldn't have let her drain it if I'd known that's what was happening. It's just that the right side happens to ber her boob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->