Ouch

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
I'm getting really peed off.

I've had a tiny cyst on my back for years.

3 weeks ago it swelled up to size of golf ball, then 2 weeks ago it got infected. GP gave me antibiotics but they didn't work. Now got even more taking 8 a day, only thing is they still not working :cry:

Its so sore and I don't know what else to do. Tried magnesium sulphate to try to draw any nasty stuff out so they can drain it but that not working either:cry::cry::cry:

Any ideas?

:hugs: I'm sorry I don't have any ideas but I do hope you get to feeling better soon.

I have a little cyst on my arm which i have had for years, but it gives me no grief so i have just left it alone, i do get them regular behind my ears which i have been and seen the doctor about. They are painful for a week or two and then they disappear....

My doctor has said though he can take it out, maybe you should go back to your doctors and request this be done? I don't know how they do this but it can't be too bad... my own doctor said he would do this (rather then refer me to the hospital).

This is going to sound completely insane but try putting a wedge of raw potato on it for a few hours. This should help to draw any infection to the surface and hopefully it will drain. I had a really deep abscess and after about an hour of the potato treatment it had practically opened up and drained. couldn't quite believe it myself so definitely worth a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->