Ouch

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Pain, ouch, eeeeep, yikes

so it seems my SPD has changed this time around? maybe?

Last time after walking a while i got very sore, i was able to manage it by noticing when it was coming and sitting my ass down!

Today, ill be honest, ive done little to nothing, walked to the nursery to drop and pick up, cleaned the kitchen ( threw all the rubbish out piled out the dishes for later ) literally have not been so lazy forever!

But today every step i take is like being kicked with a high heel directly onto my lady parts! not enjoying this feeling at all, also walking like i pooped myself isnt the most attractive thing in the world!

Is it normal for SPD to just be there without rhyme or reason? i know my past two pregnancies ive found a "trigger?" for it and been able to work around it, but today there has been no trigger, nothing unusual, I was having a cuppa with a friend with my legs crossed and i got really sore, i sat like a man and it went away and from it its just been ouch!

A 3 year old was wrapping my door a minute ago, took me minutes to get there, do you know how loud three year olds can get when you dont anser the door right away? i didnt but now i do and it wasnt fun!

hints, tips, advice, funny stories, jokes anything and everything welcome as a reply, a easy cure would be awesome but i know they ant real!

heres what ive been doing so far!

Not walking to far for to long
not sitting or standing the same way for to long
relaxing baths at night
pregnancy pillow
praying to the gods, the old and the new

I'm on my 5th and have suffered spd with them all. I find its worse in the first few minutes of walking after sitting down for long periods / first getting out of bed etc and it's a horrible pain feeling bruised with every step, like you say it feels like I've been kicked really hard.

It wears off after walking a bit but then the more I walk the more it comes around the back/pelvis area. I do have a herniated disc in my lower back so sometimes it's hard to know what pain is caused by which problem.. lol

Hot baths, regular rests but not sitting in same spot for too long and paracetamol when required are the only ways I can manage it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->