Our 4D scan

Newt

tiny amphibious salamanda
Reaction score
Well, we went. :happydance:
Bubba didn't want to play at firstand was hiding it's (his/her) face.
Bubba then went to turn towards my back, we were worried for a moment that we wouldn't see any more. But then OH shouted "Bubba" at my belly and at that the baby spun around to the sound. So funny now when I think of it and all baby can hear. OH is a musician so Bubba has been listening to his bands for a while now and quite clearly knows daddy's voice, Bubbs should know the dogs bark too.
It was well worth it, even if I have had to endure hours of OH family commenting on how bubba looks like his first son :dohh: for dogs sake, it's a different mother :hissy:
I have to admit Bubba does look like daddy though, we just wonder if it will be ginger, I hope so :happydance:
Thing is, now I seen the baby, I want to hold and cwtch it, Will have to wait :blush:

aww.. I wanted one. But I think I am getting maternity pictures instead. I dont know though.. I am kinda changing my mind. I really want one!

Good idea, she gave us two pics, even though we were just paying for the DVD

So here's Bubba

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/Wolfmusic/scan0003.jpg

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c260/Wolfmusic/scan0002.jpg

Aww how brilliant, i am definately going to get one of these done, how long was the scan for?

the DVD is about 13 minutes long and we were in for about 25 mins, it was a lovely experience. it cost us £125 for the scan and DVD. :baby:

Aww, love the piccies! Adorable! :baby:

Wow the 4D scan looks amazing! I can see why you wanted to just hold him/her :) so adorable and precious!

How amazing are those photos. Definately gonna get this done.

By the way, is that the two fingers your bubs is giving everyone in the 1st photo!!!!!!!

Yep afraid so :rofl:
Bubba did that twice, the second time was more obvious tho :dohh:

awww what beautiful photo's your bubba is adorable any wonder you cant wait to hold him/her!!!

Those pics are great Bubba looks so cute. Cannot wait to see what he looks like in 7 weeks. Lol

Awww...he's so CUTE! I can't wait to get one done!

aww its cute! hahah the first picture i think its thinking "what up my gangstas"

Such cute pics

:D

Pricey but worth every penny - We had 2 much to OHs discust :rofl:

Ohhhhhh sounds excellent, glad you enjoyed it! x

Your pictures are amazing!! We only got one picture of one of their faces, although we weren't paying for them though so I guess I can't complain =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->