our babies birthdays! - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA xx

Happy birthday Amelia hope you has a great day xx

Hi bumpsmum,

Thanks so much for the birthday greeting. Amelia's 1st birthday was lovely, we had a little party for her and my sister and I made her a fabulous cake.......even if I do say so myself!! She got some brilliant prezzies and was the centre of attention all day so was in her element! I will try to put some pics up at some point xxx

omg cant get over how big Amelia has gotten your avatar pic is just gorgeous xxx

apologies 2girls only just spotted Justus - happy belated birthday xxxx

sam9kids that all your lo added, apolgies it took so long kept crashing half way through before but lots of celebrating next few months for u xx

https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn274/Tigsteroonie/Baby/P1030348.jpg

Oh wow, he looks great, he is really getting big! Do you reckon he can teach Millie to enjoy some tummy time too?! Two more sleeps 'til his big day!!

OMG look how big Andrew has got :happydance: 3 more sleeps wee man xx

you mums are 2 cute, so nice to read your stories and celebrations of the big day, im still in teh NICU with my LO and these stories and pictures of you LO today offer so much encouragement, thanks for sharing

Half an hour to go, but I don't know when I'll next be on!

Happy Birthday wee man. I can't believe it has gone past so quickly, it only seems like yesterday I was logging in every couple of days to read the latest installment of the story - it was like watching 'stenders - but obviously with a much happier tone!

:hugs::hugs:

Happy birthday to andrew. The time goes too quick xx

Happy birthday andrew!

Shame Bumpsmum isn't around to update the thread title - Andrew only gets two days of glory before it's Sean's birthday, and he's missed one of those days of glory with the thread title still saying "Amelia" :(

Alex missed out too :( where is bumpsmum

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW - my its flown by.

(sorry girls a very long day at work..................and the internet was down there :blush:) xx

Hapy birthday sean sweetheart hope itvwas a goodie xxxxxx

Marleys's girl, sorry I missed Andrew's birthday. I have had my partner's mum and sister here from Denmark since wednesday, they left this evening. It was great seeing them, but it was a whirlwind few days and things were pretty hectic, this is the first chance I have had to log on. Anyway, hope Andrew had a fabulous birthday and you all had a great day........where has the time gone?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->