our babies birthdays! - HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA xx

We are not new here, but we haven't taken part in this thread yet......could you add my 'lil superstar Amelia Grace Pedersen to the list please, her birthday is 03/08/09. Fankoo:thumbup:

omg...2 more babies then Alex's turn....wtf!!!!! What happened to the time? Ooooh im confused.com now LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not long now Abby til your big day. Party hats at the ready mummies!

All new babies and parents come join in the festivities xx

:nope: too soon! She can't be nearly a year old......:cry:

OMG, OMG OMG only 1 more sleep til Abby turns the big 1!!!! Foo you must be so excited and a bit sad at the same time your ickle baby is growing so fast (you'll just need to have another baby then :thumbup:) xx

Sherryberry thats Amelia added, soz for the delay xx

Awwww, goodness. Happy Birthday Abby :) Hope you have a fab day!

Happy birthday Abby, hope you had a lovely day.

aaaaaaaaaaand...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINDLAY!!!!! :happydance: I had never realised that he and Abby shared their birthday before today :blush:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINDLAY!! Did I miss Findlay out :blush: hope you all had a great day.

How is the wee fella getting on these days, not seen you around much Lottie - looking forward to an update on how well he's come on :flower: x

Happy birthday Findlay!!!! Did you have lots of fun? Hope so :) x

OMG, OMG OMG only 1 more sleep til Abby turns the big 1!!!! Foo you must be so excited and a bit sad at the same time your ickle baby is growing so fast (you'll just need to have another baby then :thumbup:) xx

Excited that she is developing into a lovely, funny, nosey wee toot. Happy the days of sleepless nights and colic are well behind us. Anxious to be going back to work in a month and sad to have lost my wee baby.

I went to visit a friend who has a month old baby. I held him for ages and now I want a little one again!

I can see a few of us heading over to TTC very soon! :happydance: xx

Im sorry I missed their birthdays..

But happy birthday even if it is late!!!

Hope you both had nice days

almost party time folks, 2 sleeps til Emily turns the big 1 xx

Happy birthday Emily :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back