OUR BOY is here! Came exactly on his due date...

WiscoGirl

Reaction score
....so my water broke at home on Saturday afternoon, went to hospital and got checked in. Dilated to 4cm at 10:30pm. Was given an epidural (heaven!) and some pitocin later. By around 1:45 am was at 10 cm. Started pushing at 3 am. Pushed for exactly 20 minutes (!!, they said average is 2 hours)...and he came out quickly and easily and I didn't feel a thing! THey said I only tore a small 2nd degree. Stitching done and still didn't feel anything. They said it was a record fast and easy vaginal delivery because I was in such great shape through the whole pregnancy. I thank god that I worked out almost every day and ate well because they said they have never seen anything so fast.

I have been walking around and feeling pretty good, I have attached a photo. Good luck to all of you due soon, I hope things go as easily for you as they did for me!
:thumbup:

Also, it is amazing to be able to breathe easily again and bend over it. I am laying on my stomach typing this and it feels awesome!!

Attachments

• photo.jpeg
    photo.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 118
He is sooo cute! Congrats!

He is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.

Congratulations! He's absolutely beautiful hun xx

Congrats! He's adorable! How much did he weigh? I look forward to the day I can lie on my stomach again!

Congratulations!! Gorgeous boy :) My son arrived bang on his due date too, hopefully it means they'll be good time keepers when they're older :haha:

Awh, congratulations! Gorgeous photo!! =) well done xx

Bending? Lying on tummy? I'm unfamiliar with these crazy concepts?!

He's beautiful. Well done you for keeping fit too. Due to bleeding early on, then SPD, I've not been allowed to do much. Can't wait go get on the cross trainer again! X

Congrads Holly he adorable i hope am the next 1 to pop lol xx

Congrats! Beautiful baby. I can only imagine how good it feels to be able to lay on your tummy! I miss it and I can hardly wait to meet my lil and be able to lay on my stomach again.

Congratulations! Glad you had a easy delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->