Our cat ate our moses basket

I just Lol'd at the title of this thread!!

Naughty pussy cat!

X

I honestly had no idea cats had such a thing for wicker. I wonder if he'll leave the moses basket alone if we buy him something else wicker.
Then again there's no reasoning with cats!!!!! :haha:

my cat is currently asleep in my washing basket... normally she is scared of it. as you said they have no reasoning :haha:

I am worried about what she is going to do to our babies stuff, she will be locked away if she ruins anything :rofl:

she didn't like Olivers car mat so ripped it apart.

Our moses basket was behind a door but it's a sliding door and Charlie apparently knows how to open it, lol. We've since wedged it shut but it wouldn't surprise me if he somehow gets inside again!

She ripped it?! Eek! We bought this for baby

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-light-sound-playmat-gym-lotty-ladybird/759482707/type-i/

but only paid £4 for it in a second hand shop, it was brand new though, the shop gets things donated from a mamas and papas warehouse nearby and they hadn't got round to pricing it yet, the guy had no idea what it even was hence the bargain price when I took it to the counter! :happydance: :happydance: :haha:

But I had it out to test it and wipe it down and Charlie has since claimed it as his own...:dohh:

yeap she shredded it into little pieces.

Bargain on the play mat, She our cat isn't too bothered at the moment, but she will be shut out the bedroom once I get the cot up.

Bargain on the play mat, She our cat isn't too bothered at the moment, but she will be shut out the bedroom once I get the cot up.

Thats the thing with cats, theyre not really bothered until they realise they cant go somewhere, then thats all they think about, lol. :haha:

I bought a gliding crib purely because I thought a wicker Moses basket would be too much temptation for our 9 month old cat!

I bought a gliding crib purely because I thought a wicker Moses basket would be too much temptation for our 9 month old cat!

Either the cat or the moses basket should come with a wicker warning, lol! :haha:

Sorry I lol'd at this. We have never had cats so have never heard of this happening. No I dont think you can get non-wiker moses baskets but I know mothercare sells cat nets for carry cots xx

Thats the thing with cats, theyre not really bothered until they realise they cant go somewhere, then thats all they think about, lol. :haha:
They are just preparing you, might as well get used to it as kids arnt much differant :)

Oh god! I laughed when I saw the title of the thread!!

What a little bugger!!

They are just preparing you, might as well get used to it as kids arnt much differant :)

You might be right on that one, not only is he claiming the baby's stuff as his own, or eating it, he also wakes me up every 30 mins or so.
I think you're onto something hun! lol

Oh god! I laughed when I saw the title of the thread!!

What a little bugger!!

That's what we've been calling him, lol. Funnily enough he answers to it, the only other word he answers to is bacon, he doesn't answer to his name at all! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->