Our Crib!! :)

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
So we went to pick it up today, and it wouldn't fit in the van. So I had to pay for delivery.. it's coming right to it's destination room on Monday!! It's convertible, I would have gone with a different style, but this one looked best as a double bed after.

https://collegewoodwork.org/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Yukon_Convertibl_488779875daf9.jpg

Very pretty hun! Good choice! Our's looks exactly like that! Very chic! :)

LOL the box this sucker came in was massive, it didn't even fit up the stairs, we had to take everything out to get it up into the room. :dohh:.. it's HUGE, but well built & I'm very happy. Assembling it Christmas Eve with my boyfriend I think!

I have the same one (I think!) and it is a great crib! Is yours black? I wanted a black one but they were sold out so I settled for a cherry wood one. Black is much better.

Yeah mine is black or espresso coloured or something.. very dark but when the light is on it it looks a little red.

Looks lovely hunn!

:| it changes in to a double bed?? x

Yeah.. the back piece and the front piece turn into the head board and foot board of a double bed, we bought the conversion kit that has the side rails that support a double mattress and box spring.

OH BTW GUYS, we spent like $900 on the stupid thing plus delivery and there's a chip in the wood, we pulled the foamy wrap stuff on it and a piece of wood fell right off and there's a noticeable chip.. small, but still.. having paid so much for it, I really don't want it to be chipped before it even gets used!! Arghh.. so now I don't know WHEN I'll have the crib up; we hoped to set it up tonight and I was all excited.. I don't have 6-8 weeks to wait for them to ship us a new crib, and I don't even know how they're going to handle this, if they'll send a replacement part or what!! Not to mention it's Christmas Eve and it's going to take DAYS for them to get in touch with us.. :( :hissy:

Looks lovely hunn!

:| it changes in to a double bed?? x

Yeah.. the back piece and the front piece turn into the head board and foot board of a double bed, we bought the conversion kit that has the side rails that support a double mattress and box spring.

OH BTW GUYS, we spent like $900 on the stupid thing plus delivery and there's a chip in the wood, we pulled the foamy wrap stuff on it and a piece of wood fell right off and there's a noticeable chip.. small, but still.. having paid so much for it, I really don't want it to be chipped before it even gets used!! Arghh.. so now I don't know WHEN I'll have the crib up; we hoped to set it up tonight and I was all excited.. I don't have 6-8 weeks to wait for them to ship us a new crib, and I don't even know how they're going to handle this, if they'll send a replacement part or what!! Not to mention it's Christmas Eve and it's going to take DAYS for them to get in touch with us.. :( :hissy:

That crib is soo cool, i want one!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

BUT.. i would go mad.. i hate when they deliver you things damaged and blame it on you!:hissy::hissy:, i hope they get you a replacement ASAP! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

They BETTER not blame it on us LOL or I'll tell everyone I know not to purchase anything from there ever again, LOL. We spent soo much there, bought this expensive crib, and had planned to buy the stroller (another $500 plus tax) and a mattress there.. urgh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->