Our first holiday...

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
So we're going away tonight and tomorrow night for our first holiday since Savannah was born. I'm so nervous!! I've always had mum (she's a mw) here if I needed anything and all that. Yeah she's gone away for work for a few days at a time but I guess it's different when you're at home.

It's also going to be her longest car trip (about 2.5hrs) which isn't really that long but still i'm nervous! I've expressed a bottle for her in case she wakes and decides she's hungry I can feed her in the car. Shenormally goes 2hrs between feeds but she probably will sleep the whole trip.

She'll be sleeping on a double bed in our room. Was going to take her portacot but theres not much room in my car and she can't roll yet. So will stick her in the middle of the bed with pillows around her in case she moves a little.

My OH is going out on friday night with his friends so I told him if he gets to go out, I get to get a massage, lol. I can't wait for that. So i'll be taking my laptop so I don't get bored whilst he's out.

I hope it's fun, but i'm sure i'll be on here while i'm away. :) This place is damn addictive.

I'm going to be packing heaps of clothes for Savannah 'just in case', lol. She'll probably have a bigger bag than me. I just want to be prepared, even though there is heaps of shops nearby.

Ok, i'm calm now, lol.

Have fun! It sounds like you guys will have a great time! We're starting to talk about going away for a night without Erica, but I'm terrified to do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->