Our Food

sapphire20

Olivia & Alex <3
Reaction score
Do any of you feed your baby the same as you?

If so, how do you get round the fact that we season everything, do you take our a portion before you season? or if not what do you do?

x

Josh has had chicken, veg and mash. I used full fat butter and milk for the potatotoes and didnt add any salt or pepper to it. Im on WW at the moment so he rarely eats what I eat now because of its all half fat

Yeah Freya only ever eats what we eat. I just don't use salt in the cooking (I don't think pepper is bad, I still put that in occasionally) and if I really want some salt I put some on after I have served it. I don't really have any low fat foods.

Yeah Ruby just eats normal food. I don't use a lot of salt these days, but do use pepper and herbs etc. Like Kim I don't want to eat full fat dairy so if something has milk in like porridge, Ruby will get her own special portion. But apart from that, I make sure I choose food that is suitable for us both.

i dont use any salt or pepper when cooking, or even after cooking so i always offered los what we had

We don't tend to use salt in cooking anyway so we season with pepper and herbs and then add salt at the table if we want it. We now use low salt or baby stock cubes instead of normal ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->