Our kids

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
Hey, we all have children already, so I thought it would be great if we talked about them....

I have Makena who is 3 1/2. She is all about PINK and is a real girly-girl...which is fantastic! She has PDD, which is on the Autism Spectrum, but she is doing great, and her preschool told me today that she is doing super well. She has an aid that is with her constantly which is super because she gets constant attention and reminders for communicating and playing.

I have Jasper who is 5, and he just started kindergarten. He is a real boy, but a momma's boy (I secretly love that) and he is a real sweet kid. He is a people pleaser and wants to be a pilot, or a firetruck, depending on the day! LOL!

Aww what a great idea....its a chance we never get, to brag, about the lil ones we have!!

I have one son, Jack, whos 2 years 7 months. Hes gorgeous, tall, blonde hair and blue eyes and i adore him!! Hes in his terrible two stage at the moment, but hes so funny too. Hes a massive fan of Doctor Who (LOL yes i did say he was 2!!) and knows all the characters and has a fantastic memory.
I think hes going to be a clever kid, and i have big hopes for him! Some rich tycoon or whatever!!

Great thread xxx

I have one 6 year old, who just started first grade this year :) He is into trains, transformers, legos and loves to read and be read to, dinosaurs, especially fossils, and LOVES to draw! He's a great kid, very smart, very kind, very creative and very curious, which is fabulous. He either wants to be a train engineer, a real engineer like his dad, or a movie director lol he's forever saying, "mom I'm going to make a movie about *insert topic/subject* when I get older"...he's a wonderful kid :)

Hi Guys!! I ahve a DS who's 4, we didn't TTC for a couple of years after he was born, for 101 reasons....life, problems, illnesses etc. But we've been TTC #2 now since April, although June/July were no goes for us...so basically we are on our 5 Cycle of actively trying, but age is against us now...I am 37 and DH is 45!

DS is a really gorgeous sweetie, full of love and fun and a little cheeky too. The biggest issue we have is bedtime...what used to be a good routine when he was much younger has since disintegrated into a battle zone!! :rofl:

The biggest issue we have is bedtime...what used to be a good routine when he was much younger has since disintegrated into a battle zone!! :rofl:

We sometimes have the same problem. My DS is 2yr 7 months, and if he so much has has 2mins sleep, and i mean that literally, during the day he will be awake til gone 10pm. He always goes upto bed at 7.30, but will spend the time playing with toys, watching TV and constantly down shouting down the stairs...
If he doesnt have any nap, hes asleep for 8pm, and our night is bliss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->