Our little PBJ is here and finally home after a stay in NICU *very long with pics*

Thank you everyone! Everyone is so happy he's here, I don't know how many times Landon and Casen have said to me "I'm so glad we had Preston" or "I'm so glad he's finally home" he's definitely loved by everyone...especially his brothers

Congratulations on yur VBAC Beth! Sorry you had a rough ride with Preston. He's beautiful. Well done honey xx

Congratulations. Glad you have Preston home now. Looks like he has some very doting big brothers. X

Thank you everyone! Yes his brothers are absolutely in love with him, it's very sweet

massive congrats, sorry to hear he had a difficult start but sounds like he's doing great now! xx

Wow what a story,glad he is home safe now with his family.He is gorgeous:flower:

Congratulations... He's a little stunner! I'm a nicu nurse so know he must have been incredibly poorly if he required nitric!! What a strong little chap to have turned the corner & get home so quickly! You must be so proud xxx

What an amazing, courageous journey Preston has been on since he's been born! Such a beautiful little man, it is great to hear he's finally home and he looks like he's doing brilliantly!
Hope you and your boys are all doing well. :hugs:

Congratulations, he's gorgeous and what a story! I'm so pleased he pulled through and made a full recovery. He share's a birthday with Paige. :D

Amazing story and beautiful piccies - so glad he is better!! All your boys are gorgeous!

awww bless him, so glad hes home now hun hes gorgeous

Huge congratulations! He is gorgeous, and them photos of him and the boys :cloud9:

Congrats, glad he's home now! You make handsome little fella's! x

Those are absolutely beautiful pictures of your family <3

Congratulations on your new arrival, he is gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->