Our losses

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
If you would like to share your previous losses, please post them here. They will always be a part of me.

Kai ~ August 2007
Ava ~ December 2007
twins: Brett & Claire ~ October 2008

All lost in the first trimester. I also suffered male-factor infertility and the twins were conceived on Clomid. This pregnancy I was not on fertility drugs when I conceived.

Angel baby, 12w4d. Unsure of sex.
I try not to let it effect me much with this oreg but I cant help but freak and worrry.

Natalie Valera Kirsch
August 19th, 2009-October 17th, 2009
No matter how many babies i have, Natalie, you will always have a place in our hearts.
You flew to heaven because God had a greater purpose for you. You left my womb at 8 weeks & 3 days. Those were the happiest 8 weeks and 3 days of my life

Mommy and Daddy will always love you <3

[wasn't sure of the sex, but thats what we referred to our Angel as]

Two tiny angel babes, very early first trimester miscarriages
One sweet soul, who we always call Appleseed - June 2009, late first trimester

As long as I carry these little ones in my heart they are never really gone.

So thrilled to have been given this new life, so scared too. Miscarriage might take away the innocence of pregnancy but I will never let it take my joy ( sometimes it's hard to hold on to though!)

My Drazic, an early loss when I was 16. :angel:

And my precious angel Edan, lost at 10 weeks from MMC on 5th November 2009. You are the brightest firework in the sky. :angel:

:angel: My little Angel Joshue lost at 20 weeks July 09, will never be forgotten

Our special angel who we lost on 31/05/09 at 12 weeks. Always in my heart,think of you everyday:angel:
Praying for a BFP:dust:

Our precious little Grace....finding it hard to write anything as im welling up reading everyone elses...never thought id feel a grief like what ive suffered the past year. Think about you every day, miss you every day, till we meet again......xxx

Amelia Evie born at 24+2 weeks on 17 April 2009.

"Even the smallest of feet have the power to leave everlasting footprints upon this world".

We called you the little peanut and although we lost you so early on you gave us so much happiness and excitement at the prospect of meeting you - may we have the chance to go on to have another baby, but we will forever hold you close in our hearts xx

5 little angel babies, playing happily together in the sky. loved forever, missed always....
mummy and daddy love you soooo much xxxxx

I lost my little angel March 07... never forgotten.

Baby Rieley <3. Though I have another life inside of me, I will never forget you and the joy you brought to me for the short time you were here with me xxx

My angel boy Luke stillborn 27th november 1997 at 27 wks and early mc 1998 aprox 6 wks xx.

Jamie Louise lost 20th november 2008 at 13wks 6days so either late first tri/early second tri loss

Baby Taylor 1st Novemember 2009 at 7+5

Both forever miseed an i'll love you forever, no matter what new baby comes (be it this one or in the future) youl still be my first and second babies xxx

Baby Ryan, lost 6 Feb 09 in 2nd Tri at 17w 5days. My only little boy, I will love, miss and long for you to be with us - forever x

my baby boy was born september 11th 2008 and became an angel september 15th 2008 :cry: he was born to soon at 24 weeks. you will forever hold a special place in mummys heart that no one will ever be able to fill.
his memorial site is in my signature. xxxxxx

i lost my first born son lachlan 20th june 2007 stillborn 32 wks gestationxxx

also chemical misscarrige 5+4 on 23rd august 2009 ...baby bun xxx

forever in my heart and always love you ,never forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxx

lost our precious bean march 12 09 at 5 and a half weeks even though u were tiny mummy and daddy loved u so much and was excited about u makin our life complete... always remembered... sleep tight my little angel...... x x x x x

Our darling little angel Cameron aged 16 months old, flew to heaven in March 09 after a terrible accident - never forgotten baby boy xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->