Our losses

Our baby bead who left mummys oven at 13+6 on 8th jan 2010 but had stopped growing at 6+5. you will never know just how much you were loved and wanted! I pray you'll look over me and daddy and that we will concieve a healthy Bead baby soon xxxx

I lost my angel longer than most here.

Early in first trimester on April 14 2006.
Unsure of gender but I thought it was a boy and named him Austin.

Hi Jasmak, Just would like to say a massive congratulations to you on your pregnancy. Hope everything goes well, i know how much this means to you

Thinking of my angel baby who went to heaven 8th Oct 2008, mummy loves you so so much! Thank you for blessing me with a beautiful baby boy

X

Hi Jasmak, Just would like to say a massive congratulations to you on your pregnancy. Hope everything goes well, i know how much this means to you

Thinking of my angel baby who went to heaven 8th Oct 2008, mummy loves you so so much! Thank you for blessing me with a beautiful baby boy

X

Thank you so much hon, and your baby boy is absolutely adorable!! xx

Ninja Baby - MMC found at first scan at 10+2, confirmed at 11+2, lost at 12+2... but growth stop at 5+2.

I'm basically sobbing uncontrollably at this whole thread! :hugs: to all of you and your :angel: babies!

Baby Ember. MMC found at routine scan at 12 weeks. Became an angel at 6wks+4.

Alex

4 angel babies all lost between 6 weeks and 14 weeks
May 05
Sept 05
June 06
Jan 08

never thought id be blessed to get luisa xx but terrified all over again as we ttc number 6!

angel baby - 11 weeks aug 2005
febe, darling daughter - 23 weeks may 2008
angel baby - chemical pregnancy 2008
angel baby - 8 weeks oct 2009
currently pregnant again (approx 5 weeks) although have already had a small bleed - i managed to bring my daughter fleur into the world with no problems, so will keep trying to give her a brother or sister for as long as i feel able to cope with the emotional stress

Never forgotten you will always be my angel boy. Devin Patrick born sleeping at 36.4 weeks. I love you and miss you angel.

Skye.
Our angel who couldnt hold on.
30/06/09
xxxx

Lauren Amelia - 29/7/08. Born to soon at 21+3 with us for 15 precious minutes.

A tiny flower lent not given, to bud on earth and bloom in heaven

Ruby rebecca jane hughes born 20/05/09 and was with us for nine days born at 28 weeks

My beautiful little girl Isabella Grace, we said good bye on the 5th of January 2010 at 6 weeks and 1 day. Please send us a brother or sister for you.

Our little girl Trinity managed it to 12 weeks preg an lost her on the 5th september,

even though were having a lil girl or boy(dont know) yet, we still think of you every single day. we will always talk about you

You would be here in march :( sadly we never got the chance. Sleep tight Angel. A very much wanted baby. Always in our hearts :angel::angel::angel:
:cry::cry: xx

Angel Sam 2nd May 08 at 8 weeks fly high little man!
Angel Taylor 25th July 08 at 9 weeks my tiny little princess!
Angel Jessica 21st April 09 at 19 weeks my shining little star!

Gone but never forgotten my special angels! Thank you for blessing mummy with another pregnancy! It will never take the pain away nor the love I have for you all. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->