Our New Wardrobe with pics!!!!!!!!

WOW! You're so neat!!! You'd have a heart attack if you saw my house. :rofl:

Looks fab! Don't feel silly about being excited about organising your house - I absolutely LOVE buying things that make my house feel more organised!

wow I love your room! Its beautifully decorated!

its so organised wish i was,love the wallpaper too!

:hissy: you meanie mamafy!!!!! lol can't believe it's on the calendar lmao! I've got no escaping now! lol.

Thanks ladies!

NessaJane - yaaay good girl, my hubby is a manager at B&Q!!!! :rofl:

Kate x x

So orgnaised...im almost tempted to go and sort mine out now..but id be there all day and i might not find my way out again - lol.

I love your wallpaper xx

I love all the wallapaper in bnq i had a hard time deciding what to get :)
Ill prob get bored of it soon and want to change it - my OH wont be too pleased with me though- he'll be the one putting it up :rofl:

:hissy: you meanie mamafy!!!!! lol can't believe it's on the calendar lmao! I've got no escaping now! lol.

Thanks ladies!

NessaJane - yaaay good girl, my hubby is a manager at B&Q!!!! :rofl:

Kate x x

:rofl:

Is this a walk in wardrobe ??
It looks ace am lovin it just what i want :rofl: i have been at Dh for ages now to get one going for me :rofl: i sketched mine up ages ans still waiting :(

I love the draw where you have all your dress jewellery laid out
i seen a wardrobe just like that on tv a celebritys infact it was on mtv cribs

Did you have this special made by someone you know ??

:hug:

Is this a walk in wardrobe ??
It looks ace am lovin it just what i want :rofl: i have been at Dh for ages now to get one going for me :rofl: i sketched mine up ages ans still waiting :(

I love the draw where you have all your dress jewellery laid out
i seen a wardrobe just like that on tv a celebritys infact it was on mtv cribs

Did you have this special made by someone you know ??

Hi hun, no not walk-in, it has sliding doors in front of it and it's in our room. We designed it on ikea website and got it delivered then built it ourselves!

Thank you about the dress jewellery comment it's the Malm narrow chest of drawers / dressing unit from ikea and I lined the drawers myself with some felt I bought on ebay so the stuff wouldn't slide around. Got a drawer for each kind of jewellery I love it! LMAO about the cribs :rofl: when I first showed my hubby how I had laid out my jewellery he started humming the tune from cribs.....lol

Lol i have the draw thing you have your earings innn
Yay go ikea! lol
x x

Yeh my mum went there a couple of weeks ago :) kited my room out LOL :)

Bambi kate Hi hun
Its lovely i want one now :hissy: :rofl: onec i seen your draw that had your jewellery in it was the way it was lined with the felt it just brought mtv cribs to me :rofl: having thesa wardrobes that have sections for all our different things like shoes , bags etc will make us look and say i think i need a few more pair of shoes or ?? to fill that space out a bit :rofl:
Wonder if thats the reason why my dh is delaying this wardrobe of mine :rofl:
am already shoe and and handbag happy anyway dont think a few more will make any difference :rofl:

Kate when you desighned it on there web site did you have to upload a picture fo your room or that ?

My room is quite big but its a weird shape so just wonering if you had to upload a picture then you could see what would work in that space
if you know what i mean :)

Oooh that's lovely :) Lol us women are good at supervising lol! xxx

Bambi kate Hi hun
Its lovely i want one now :hissy: :rofl: onec i seen your draw that had your jewellery in it was the way it was lined with the felt it just brought mtv cribs to me :rofl: having thesa wardrobes that have sections for all our different things like shoes , bags etc will make us look and say i think i need a few more pair of shoes or ?? to fill that space out a bit :rofl:
Wonder if thats the reason why my dh is delaying this wardrobe of mine :rofl:
am already shoe and and handbag happy anyway dont think a few more will make any difference :rofl:

Kate when you desighned it on there web site did you have to upload a picture fo your room or that ?

My room is quite big but its a weird shape so just wonering if you had to upload a picture then you could see what would work in that space
if you know what i mean :)

Hi hun, there are two different planners there is a bedroom planner where you can do a plan of your room and you can type in the dimensions and shape of your room and show where the windows doors and bed etc... are to help with the layout and then they also have the PAX Planner which you design the wardrobe itself (the size, the type of doors and all the interal fittings etc... ) it's really fun and gives you a running total at the side so you know how much your design is costing (you can always cut stuff out if it gets too expensive! lol)

Have a go it's ace!!!! (P.S I don't work for Ikea! :rofl:)

My hubby was like " thats a huge space for handbags at the top" and I was like "well, I had to leave room for more......" tee hee hee!!!!!!

Kate thanks hun :hugs: i will give it a go cant wait now :happydance:
Congratulations hun just noticed your having a little girl :hugs:
have you done her nursery yet ??
Mtv babys crib room :rofl: :dohh: putting idea's in your head your dh will kill me :rofl:

:hugs:

thanks hun, yeah done nursery it's in "i love my bear" style from babies r us so it's neutral anyway, jeez don't give me any ideas mrs!!! lol I'll hide this post from hubby! :hugs: x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->