Our New Wardrobe with pics!!!!!!!!

I'll have to make sure my wife doesn't see this... She'll expect me to build one!!!
Looks great by the way.

Lol kate am sure the babys room looks wonderfull do you have any names for your little princess yet :hug:

Yeah Isabelle Olivia I think we're decided on :) x x

Hey! I recognise that wardrobe! What's this about new bags Mrs P????

Kate sorry took long on replying to this thread Isabella oliva is lovely :)
I called one of my daughters i lost in 2001 olivia but i love isabella its really pretty good choice :hugs:

Thanks hun :)

You and your dh remind me of two celebritys in your's i was gonna say this the other day that you remind me of one of the girls from hollyoaks
but i never mention it incase you take offence even though she is pretty
Just some people hate being refared to someone elsa but dont worry its a good thing not a bad thing Lol

XX

lol which one???? My best friend says I look like someone from hollyoaks but i really don't think i do! Years ago when I was blond and i gave my hubby a spray tan for a joke we got called katie and peter - not happy!!!! lol poor hubby at least it was just cuz of the tan! lmao :rofl: x x

:rofl: Talking of katie and peter i had there cinderella carraige with four white horses for my wedding the same one they had for theres only they had 6 horses it was amazing i think cause i had that carraige friends of mine must of thought i want to look like her Lol as they was saying i looked so much like her on the day ,

I was thinking No i wouldnt want to look like katie i just loved her wedding Lol although wouldnt mind her Teeth
Pure white False of course Lol

I dont know her name hun i only watch it now and again am not a big fan of it i watch it if its on when i turn over as one the lads on there i know as i use to go to school with him he was in my class,

Next time its on i will have to listen out for her name, Your hair is a bit darker than her's but on your pic your the image of her ,

:hugs:

bumpety bump bump bump Miss Kate :rofl:

Your 6 months with your new wardrobe are up :lol: Remember I wanted pics 6 months on :rofl:

Sadly it's 6 months (actually can't believe that was 6 months ago :shock: ) :rofl:

get clicking.......and no tidying 1st :lol:

xxx

wow its beautiful, I love all of the storage space! I could do with something like that!

oh and Im loving the wallpaper :thumbup:

Donna xxx

:rofl:my m8 has just got the same one they are huge she loves it

i think she is gona devore her hubby to get with the wardrobe :rofl:

Your 6 months with your new wardrobe are up :lol: Remember I wanted pics 6 months on :rofl:

Sadly it's 6 months (actually can't believe that was 6 months ago :shock: ) :rofl:

xxx

You must have a good memory to remember this 6months later :rofl:

Is that one of Ikea's things?? I love them, there's so many options and they are so flexible!! Good job getting it together! lol..

Not related to the actual wardrobe, lol but you have some great stuff inside it!!

xxx

You must have a good memory to remember this 6months later :rofl:

lol thats what i was thinking!

Bet she marked the calendar! :rofl:

We just designed and fitted an ikea kitchen and im trying out that pax planner thing.

Can u help?

For some reason i cant see to add some stuff eg i want to have the feet thingys to hold the shoes but its not giving me the opion????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->