Our oldest is gonna be 16 soon!!!!

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
I still cannot believe that the skinny little curly haired girl I met (when she was barely 9yrs old) is gonna be 16 in three weeks?!?!?!? We already have her drivers test booked for June too! eek.

I posted a while back about her Bday plans- and we finally got them all set :) We decided to forgo the hotel room for her and her friends- to be able to do more with the girls instead :happydance:

So... she reeeeally wanted to get her nose peirced, which, I'm not thrilled about- BUT- we decided to let her do it (although she has NO clue as we told her absolutely not! lol)- so we are gonna tell her I'm taking her to get Pedis- and go to the place to get it peirced instead! Surprise!!! Then I'm really going to drop her and her 3 friends off for pedis, then we are gonna take them all out for a nice dinner- then back home for cake and treats :)

Nothing too crazy- but memorable and fun :) More than I can say for my sweet 16- I can't remember what I did? haha.

I just hope she has an amazing time (she only knows about the dinner plans for her and her friends)... she deserves it for sure :) When I mentioned maybe pedis for her and her friends- even SHE said "oh, that's too expensive"- even though I know she'd love it... hehe...

She is such an amazing teenager! We are lucky.

I think a piercing is a great present!! I would have been thrilled when I was sixteen

Thanks- I know she's gonna be so happy we are letting her. She even tried to get us to do it for her 15th... but, we weren't quiet ready then. LOL. Loads of her friends have had peircings already-- I just cannot imagine! But, that was NOT the trend when I was in school- the worst worry my parents had, when it came to my appearance, was tight jeans! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->