Our pregnancy annoucement!

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Just put it up on Facebook

I wanted safety pins but Tesco didn't have any, so my husband got creative.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 25
That is super cute! When we announce we are using this one. Hubs is a huge gamer and everyone knows it so it will be perfect. (Hope you don't mind I added mine.)

Attachments

• Player Three.jpg
    Player Three.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 8
Please don't hate me!!!!! I am sure I would think it was adorable if I wasn't thick in the head :haha: :blush:. I am too curious not to ask :blush: what is the meaning that has eluded me :cry:?

Omg do those represent your family and the teensy one in the other is the baby? :dohh: :thumbup:

That is super cute! When we announce we are using this one. Hubs is a huge gamer and everyone knows it so it will be perfect. (Hope you don't mind I added mine.)

Not at all, it's brilliant x

Omg do those represent your family and the teensy one in the other is the baby? :dohh: :thumbup:

Lol, yeah, it worked better of you know me, I have three kids already, and on Facebook it's tagged with our names so that's a big clue. Yeah our family and me pregnant.

Lol, yeah, it worked better of you know me, I have three kids already, and on Facebook it's tagged with our names so that's a big clue. Yeah our family and me pregnant.

Omgosh I am sorry I am so dense. I was right I would think it was adorable at least! And belated congrats :)

Omgosh I am sorry I am so dense. I was right I would think it was adorable at least! And belated congrats :)

Lol, as I say, it think it's harder to get of you don't know how many kids I already have. Thus far everyone apart from my nana has been lovely at our news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->