• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our Son

CONGRATS HUN!
Well done to you. I love his name, very nice. He is gorgeous!

Congratulations Layla!! :happydance: For me I keep forgetting that I will get a baby at the end of my pregnancy. Crazy I know, but it's like I can't see it so it isn't there!

Awwww, what a handsome chappy he is!

I have to admit the mw's and doctors annoy me at times because at the end of the day you know your body and if you say he's coming he's coming.

Well I'm glad you have your handsome little chappy safe in your arms - what a wonderful Christmas present (same day as my nephew)

Wow Layla have only just seen this!! Huge congratulations to you and Jase, Adam is gorgeous!! sounds like you did brilliantly well done you !!! So glad you have your little boy in time for xmas ! xx

congratulations to you and your family. heres to the coming years. well done you!! x:crib:

He has Jase's eyes ad my nose but apart from that we cant work it out either, he is a funny looking chap compared to the others...think i best go and check the postmans features, hehe

x
i think i'd better re-arrange the postmans features in that case! I thought you'd bought alot of stuff off ebay, that was just a cover to have him make his special deliveries!!!:cry:

I seem to have missed this thread.

Congratulations on having your little boy!! After all that wait, I can't beleive he came out sooo quickly. I guess once he had made up his little mind, there was no stopping him!!

oh layla, big congratulation to you hun, he is adorable x x x

Hey hun I know my posts a little late but better late than never. Just got back from the hospital but as i already text

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!! :hugs:

Stef xx

Awwww, congrautulations, he's adorable

He has Jase's eyes ad my nose but apart from that we cant work it out either, he is a funny looking chap compared to the others...think i best go and check the postmans features, hehe

x

I've decided I think he looks more like Jase at the moment - But then I guess everone sees something different...Plus they change so much don't they? Ky was a mini Paul at birth,but theres a lot more of me in him now.

-We have a lot of difference in opinions on who my kids are like!

Just catching up since before xmas so i'm a bit late!

Congratulations Layla, well done xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"