Our triplets are here!

congrats there beatuiful there good weights too for he gestation and for being 3 of them :)

Congrats they ae so cute!! And what a brilliant date of birth they get to share too!! :flower: x

Congratulations, what brilliant weights for early triplets :hugs: Well done for BF them as well :thumbup:

Beautiful. And excellent weights for gestation, especially when they are triplets! Wooo!

Huge congratulations they are absolutely gorgeous! Hope you don't find this offensive in anyway because it's not intended to be but considering they were nearly 7 weeks premature they were really good weights! They are just beautiful.

And hats of to you for BF not 1 but 3 babies!!! Super mum!!

They are beautiful! How amazing :kiss: Well done and congrats on your beautiful triplets x

i cried when i saw their pic! (how sad am i) they are absolutly the most gorgeous babies !!. :flower:

Ohhhhhh .... how utterly adorable!!! :cloud9:

Huuuuuge congratulations Hon - I can't believe you carried 3 such big babies in your tummy .... they are just perfect :happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

huge congrats Jessa, I remember you from when I was TTC and have secretly stalked your preg journal from time to time. Your babies are absolutely beautiful well done. Hope they are home with you soon :hugs:

Absolutely beautiful Jessa! Fabulous weights and ace names too!! and what a wonderful birth date 10/10/10!! No one could ever forget that date!xx

I am so happy for you sweetheart. Your babies are adorable, I cried when I saw the pic of them all snuggled together, so so cute! Massive congrats. Hope you manage to get some sleep, I can't imagine how you manage with 3 babies! Xx

Congratulations :) your babies are so adorable!! You are an inspiration xx

congrats on your beautiful triplets - they are so cute snuggled together and doing so well for preemies! Well done you on bfing them so far and hope they are home with you very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->