Our TTC #2 journey is over :(

Mrs.Ping

Mom of 1 ! TTC #2!!
Reaction score
Unfortunatley we will not be able to continue TTC #2. I am totally heart broken over the whole situation. this is my 2 month on clomid and i literally just ovulated yesterday. I found out in the beginning of the year that I have degenerative joint disease and it's affecting my feet. i had surgery on the left foot and have been on vicodin since april.today i was hit with the news that I have it in my knees also along with my whole left shin from foot to knee being numb to the touch( residual nerve damage). I did all i could to keep myself composed in the doctors office but when i got home and called my husband i came undone. I have a beautiful 14 month old and i can't even run and play with her what am i gonna do with a newborn and her at 3 or 4. I can barley carry her up the stairs to go to bed because of the pain and muscle weakness. we decided to stop trying for #2 and i will not take my last cycle of clomid. It breaks my heart knowing we will not get to have another. feeling totally emotional and screwed out of life right now!:cry:

I'm so incredibly sorry to read this.....regardless of what situation any time you don't get to complete the picture in your mind there is always going to be grief....take the time to mourn the loss of the child you didn't get to have......

I'm so sorry to hear this :hugs: stay strong and thinking of you. xxxx

Thanks ladies it's nice to know I can come here for support of any kind! It's gonna be hard not to think about wanting another child but we will pull through. I have an amazing husband that supports my every move and a wonderful little girl.I just hope to live life in fun with as little pain as possible. knowing you have to take pain killer for the rest of my life is not fun.

I am so sorry. =( I cannot imagine the pain and disappointment you must be feeling right now. Best of luck with everything in the future.

So sorry Mrs. Ping!! My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->