out and about?

mell242

mummy to stanley james
Reaction score
Hi,
I am about to start weaning my little man and am going to do my own purees a la Annabel Karmel ;-)

I have a few outings planned over the next couple of months and am wondering what to do when I'm out and about regarding the purees? I am not keen on using the jars just yet. Can you take out a frozen puree and let it defrost? I'm very confused.
What do you do?
thanks

You can take purees out and let them defrost (although might not defrost quick enough sometimes), or you could take out defrosted purees. I'd keep them in a cool bag, and then use a microwave to warm them (if there's one where you're going), or warm them in some hot water.

I have wondered this too and so far I have mostly made sure I am at home to feed Poppy, although there is a shopping centre near me which has microwaves which is handy.

I always give Poppy her fruit cold so I guess that could be an option is food can't be heated, or someone also suggested heating the food to piping before going out and then it would hopefully be cool by the time you feed (ie if its within a couple of hours).

I have started giving Poppy banana too and that and avocado can just be mushed up and given cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->