Out of breath? 8dpo

Kern

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed this as an early pregnancy symptom? Like, really early? I started a new workout regime in April, have lost 30lbs, would say I can handle chasing my 11mos old but I noticed yesterday I got winded on a small uphill walk and today I got winded chasing my baby for just a few short minutes. I havent worked out the last week because I'm worried they might be too aggressive if I am pregnant, I plan on incorporating yoga this week so I don't lose progress.

Any ideas what's going on?

I have heard of that actually. But, so many things could be symptoms. You are almost there, just give it a couple more days and you can begin testing. Easier said than done I know.

Haha right? I just feel like with my new fitness level I shouldn't be getting shortness of breath but then I think it's way too soon to feel that symptom as well. Ahhhh the waiting....

When I got pregnant in July, this is one of the early symptoms I had. For me personally, it wasn't a very good sign looking back, but I was pregnant. I got totally winded from just walking up a few steps where normally I'd be ok. I couldn't even play with the dog. It disappeared when getting on progesterone. Not saying it's a bad sign for you... but for me I think my body was trying to handle something it couldn't.

This absolutely happened to me, I didn't realise I was pregnant at the time as wasn't planned but the shortness of breath was really noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->