Out of breath and feeling rubbish!!

KS1977

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Got to work this morning and sat down and felt like I'd ran a marathon... Was so out of breath and it felt difficult to breathe. In addition to this, I started to feel hot and panicky. Was very odd sensation. All day I've felt bloated and full after eating to the point where i couldn't eat much. Anyone else had this before...could it be down to Bubs moving about or shifting position or growth spurt? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated xx

hey hun, im so glad you posted about this. I have had this since last weekend, my friends were so worried they took me to hospital,. They checked me out and I was fine. I have felt ill with a cold or flu like something but been to drs twice and there is nothing wrong with me. Yet I keep getting out of breath and heart will start to race every now and again. I think its baby growing, a little bit poorly and some stress and anxiety thrown in. I would get checked out by your GP, MW or whoever to be on the safe side, but I feel strangely much better and more relaxed about it knowing that someone else is feeling the same thing. xxx

I've also had this, I'm 25weeks tomorrow. I just put it down to hormones changing and baby sapping all my energy which would cause the out of breath-ness.... I often am sitting down and all of a sudden my heart pounds so hard I can actually feel it, not sure what that is but it clears after a short while.

justhisgirl, i am having this as I type. its so reassuring that im not going mad!! xx

hey hun, im so glad you posted about this. I have had this since last weekend, my friends were so worried they took me to hospital,. They checked me out and I was fine. I have felt ill with a cold or flu like something but been to drs twice and there is nothing wrong with me. Yet I keep getting out of breath and heart will start to race every now and again. I think its baby growing, a little bit poorly and some stress and anxiety thrown in. I would get checked out by your GP, MW or whoever to be on the safe side, but I feel strangely much better and more relaxed about it knowing that someone else is feeling the same thing. xxx

Thanks for replying. It just seemed to happen all of a sudden. Actually, now you mention it, I have been a bit stressed out with one thing and another with OH. So I wonder if it might be that like you say. Hope you feel better soon xx

It could be stress as mentioned above... Or perhaps some foods may trigger it off?
I just figure that as long as I don't endure any severe pains or heavy bleeding, then everything that's happening is normal. Perhaps not the way to think but it saves time worrying as my OH does that for me!!!! xx

Glad I'm not on my own with this. It must be this time of the trimester then that causes us to feel poo!! Must be growth spurts and hormones x

mine came on all of a sudden too, i was having dinner with friends and thought I was nice and relaxed at the time but all of a sudden my heart was pounding and I couldnt breathe. It has happened on and off since. if its no better in a few days get checked out to be on the safe side. xx

Hi, yup amd also out and breath and feeling really unfit x

mine came on all of a sudden too, i was having dinner with friends and thought I was nice and relaxed at the time but all of a sudden my heart was pounding and I couldnt breathe. It has happened on and off since. if its no better in a few days get checked out to be on the safe side. xx

Well I have MW appointment tomorrow so I'll run it past her. Although I have to have the anti D jab tomorrow so that will be something else to contend with.

Well given that many of us have had this I'd say it's fairly normal and common, just something that unfortunately we have to deal with!!!! xx

I have it sometimes already and my midwife said it's my organs pushing on my lungs now that baby is pushing them up. As for the panic feelings, could be that too. I have a panic disorder and I know that having too much co2 in your system can cause a panic attack - it's a physiological response and just some fresh should do the trick. Could be that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->