Out of curiosity - shettles method

Hi ladies wondering if anyone can shed some light on my situation. We have two.healthy happy boys and decided we were stopping at two kids. Anyway we did the deed .last Friday I'm pretty sure I felt a pinch in my side Thursday and while we were having sex Friday I told him not to come sorry tmi n just pull out anyway he didn't and I got creamy.discharge Saturday and egg white on Sunday nothing since. I wad at the nurses office this morning and told her the story and what are the odds.of me being pregnant in kinda freaking out a bit I'm not due until next week, she said.there is a possibility but obviously to wait and see. Has anyone gotten pregnant like I.just described?

Hi ladies, last pregnancies dtd day before , ov day and day after and had little boy. This time dtd 3 days b4 and 1 day after but according to my 8 week scan I trjinj I concieved from thre days b4. 13 weeks now so time wil tell we will find out at 29 wek scan wil update x

For me it was completely busted. We were using NFP so DTD 4 days before O (thinking we'd be safe). Well, I'm pregnant, (which we're excited about, don't get me wrong), and it's a BOY!

We dtd 3 days before ov (only time that month, husband a shift worker) and we are having a boy.

With our first we dtd 2 days before and he's a boy too.

Reverse shettles was what happened with us, both times. A few days before O = boy. Day before/day of = girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->