Outdoor decorations

Status
Not open for further replies.

lau86

Reaction score
Does anyone do these? I've been past a few houses recently that have giant light up snow men, Father Christmas etc and I think ds would love it, I'm not sure what to get though. I liked the idea of reindeer? Do they work well?

Me too!! I didn't ask my question,:dohh: some are inflatable etc and they don't seem to get good reviews so I was wondering if anyone had them

We've got an inflatable Santa in a chimney and he goes up and down and it's fab but it's in our porch and not outside xx

We have lights along the roof, and lighted gifts along the sidewalk path up to the house. I've been looking in the stores for some more outdoor decorations...I totally missed out on the good deals on inflatables for outdoors on Black Friday. They had them or $20 at Sears black friday, and I decided against going there that day. Well, they are now back at 100....which is nuts. So I suppose we aren't getting one this year unless I get one after Christmas with items being clearanced out.

We have lights along the roof edge and 2 light up reindeer, but nothing inflatable. I love our reindeer! One is bright white though and one is yellowy white because we didn't buy them the same year.

I put a big red bow on the front door and my hanging basket I got some of the christmas spray things and put then In there looks pretty good ha also got some santa stop here signs on a stick along with snowman 1s and I throw a load of pine cones we collected on to the wee flower bed :) I would love to have lights all over the place but it means I'd have to run wires all over the place not very practical with a 3 year old :/ x

We've got battery operated LED lights outside, they're great. They automatically come on at the same time each day and go off six hours later. We've just put ours in the trees/bushes near the front door but you can also hang them along windows etc using those plastic sticky hooks (3M do temporary ones). They were fairly cheap too.

We've got battery operated LED lights outside, they're great. They automatically come on at the same time each day and go off six hours later. We've just put ours in the trees/bushes near the front door but you can also hang them along windows etc using those plastic sticky hooks (3M do temporary ones). They were fairly cheap too.

They sound amazing where did not get them xx

They sell them most places, I got mine from XS Stock (they're local to me but have a website) but you can get them on ebay too, just search for LED battery timer lights. I paid £4.99 for each set of 50 (was cheaper to get bigger sets but I didn't want leads trailing between the bushes, the sets of 50 was just the right size). Mine have 8 functions too, different flashing effects too. And they're really bright!

We have a string of coloured festoon lights running around your garage and across the middle of the house. We used command outdoor hooks to save drilling into the walls and so far so good!

These are the ones I have:
https://www.ukchristmasworld.com/Shop/Outdoor-Christmas-Lights/Festoon-Lights.html

And this website sells battery powered LEDs at a good price!

I also want some snowflake stakes to go in the flowerbed thatbleads up to our door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"