outfits or sleepsuits?

Shri

Reaction score
I dress Oscar in sleepsuits/babygros all the time. He rarely wears an outfit with seperate top and bottoms because he just never seems as comfortable and besides he looks so yummy and cute in his all-in-ones.

I like babies to be dressed like babies anyway - rather than mini adults/teenagers.

What do you dress your LO's in?

mostly vests and had her in some dresses and dungarees :) I keep the all in ones for when she's sleeping at night as she kicks out alot in her sleep so it's handy oncase she looses her blanket in middle of night

LeeAnne is in sleepsuits for the most part! Only time she isn't is if we actually have a dressy function to go too (Which never happens LOL)
She is just more comfy and able to kick and move her arms and legs all around freely withouth having stuffy clothes restricting her!

Hannah's always worn little outfits during the day. None of them have been stuffy or overly frilly in my opinion except for her Christmas dress and one other dress that was given to us :shrug: to each their own :)

Alyssa's always in sleepsuits/babygros at the moment. She doesn't yet seem as comfy in outfits, and they don't seem to fit her quite as well as sleepsuits so. Hoping to find her some little comfy outfits soon. :)

Char has sleepers for nights and outfits for the day. That way she has some distinction...when PJs go on, it's bedtime. When she's dressed, it's playtime.

Now that Kathryn is sitting up, extremely active and very very squirmy during diaper change (twits around trying to get on tummy, she HATES being on her back now) I do outfits (dresses, and pants with t-shirts and a hoodie/sweater if it's chilly) so I don't have to deal with all the snaps, but she does wear sleepsuits to bed (and sometimes out if we go out early, I'm just to tired to fight with squirming to get the sleep suit off and outfit on sometimes). But she used to only wear sleepsuits and onsies since it was easier at the time, outfits just didn't work.

Jasper live in onesies and sleep suits - depending on the weather.

I pretty much dont bother co-ordinating clothes. Plus, as you said, dress babies like babies. (Although, he has a pair of flared jean that a crazy cute on him, but... otherwise... I dress him to feel snuggly and comfortable all the time)

Tyler is always in sleepsuite in the house, if we go out i will then put him in an outfit :)

Tyler is always in sleepsuite in the house, if we go out i will then put him in an outfit :)

same as nessa, annabelle wears sleepsuits in the house or if we just pop in the car somewhere but if we are going out she wears an outfit

Lou
xxx

Most of the time I dress Savannah in all-in-ones- babygros I guess you call them. Although now I am starting to dress her in cute outfits more and more. never dresses though.

we did both :) i love little comfortable sleepsuits, so cute, but i love little outfits too, for the most part sleepsuits round the house x x

I only used babygro's for the first 6 or so months. Once he started standing and looking more like a toddler than a baby, I started dressing him in outfits. Now that he is walking, he is always in an outfit during the day and either a vest of babygro at night.

Sleepsuits at night and outfits during the day. He mostly wears nice soft jog pant type trousers though - nice and comfy. I like for him to know that it's bedtime once his sleepsuit goes on! He did spend his first 3 months in sleepsuits or footless romper suits though.

Sleepsuits for nights
Outfits for the day, she wears lots of dresses, jeans, not overly heavy or uncomfy.
She seems happy enough in them

babygros most of the time. she has only had an outfit on on 2 special occassions since she was born. i carry her a lot in a wrap or other sling, so want her to be comfy and not to hot, so babygros are perfect. i think they look so cute to!

sleepsuits at night and little romper suits or soft dungarees during the day, but only in blues and creams really, i still want him to look like a little newborn baby boy!

mainly baby grows, they are easier as she is quite pukey baby! easy to clean.
i always make a point of changing her in the morning and evening, so she knows when clothes get changed its bed time or get up time, i don think they can tell what the clothes are at the moment.

Must admit i hate seeing babies in adidas, nike, tracksuits and trainers, some how just doesnt look right lol, they can do the trendy stuff when they are older.,

mostly sleepsuits but outfits for special occasions especially for the amount of baby sick and pee i'm constantly changing sleepsuits - so it would be a nightmare with outfits so we just stick with sleepsuits

same as nessa, annabelle wears sleepsuits in the house or if we just pop in the car somewhere but if we are going out she wears an outfit

Lou
xxx

Same here, Patrick has baby grows for day time and different ones for night...for example he has disney ones for day time...and then just ones with not much on them for night time sleep...if we go any where, like shopping or visiting people he puts an outfit on! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->