outfits or sleepsuits?

Jay wears outfits during the day and sleepsuits for bed. I love picking out his clothes in the morning :cloud9:

xx

Harry wears sleepsuits if were just in the house but if were going out somewhere then he wears day clothes. For the first 3 months he pretty much only wore sleepsuits though, i love babies in sleepsuits so cute and cuddly!! :cloud9:

still sleepsuits all the time, i like babys to be bays for as long as possible xxx got loads of time for outfits xx

From about a month old, we started putting elliot in little outfits.... he looked like a baby still.... wasnt untill later i got him some jeans etc but still very cute!

Vests in the day and sleepsuits at night. We only put clothes over Jack's vest if we're taking him somewhere, which so far has only been once - today to register his birth! Can't be doing with having to take clothes off to change his nappy all the time and I'm reluctant to put him down in his crib for his naps during the day in clothes, I prefer him to sleep in just a vest or sleepsuit.

my son is always in babygros/sleepsuits i just think he seems much more comfy in them and if he wears outfits i feel (stupidly) that hes growing up too fast i want him to look like a baby lol

I have max in a sleep suit most of the time but if we go out i make sure his outfit fits to what were doing

Seren was just in vests and sleepsuits for the first couple of months, but now I put her in little outfits to go out and about, and shes in her sleepsuits if we stay in and at night.

bethany usually wears a sleepsuit during the day if we're in the house. id we go out then she wears an outfit. and wears a longsleeve body suit and sleep bag for night.

Sleep suits 90% of the time, he hates jumpers and anything thick and screams till I take them off! He is deffo most comfy in sleepsuits!

If we're around the house and no one is coming over then she's in sleepers. If we have company or it's a special occasion then the two piece outfits or a dress.

I know what you mean though, Claire is definitely more comfy in sleepers. However, she can't wear them forever so I try to get her into other stuff.

My first two were in outfits during the day, sleepsuits at night, Kaysie though she was in sleepers mostly until she was 4/5 months, then outfits, I wanted her to stay baby as long as possible x

logan gets dressed after his mrning nap into clothes n for bed he wears all in 1 or little pjs, n i always put him in a vest, long sleeved wen it cold n short on a reasonable day n i always put him in socks during day too with slippers part from wen he has nappy off play lol n he plays with his feet. xx,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->