outgrowing moses basket - THE NIGHT OF THE EVIL COT

There's nothing wrong with her sleeping in your bed you know. Kaya has only recently started sleeping in her own bed and still comes in with us in the early morning. If you really want to get her in the cot why not try taking the side off and pushing it up against your bed so you can sort of roll/slide her in without too much fuss.

the 'professionals' don't avocate it though do they, neither does my unhelpful oh...

Mark did a few nights like this, we brought him into bed, hubby loves it but I don't sleep as well. We thought maybe he felt too exposed in the BIG crib so we put the carrycot of his pram inside the crib and him in the carrycot. Can you try this?

I also think babies like doing things different once in a while just to keep us on our toes!

i believe in babies sleeping in bed with u as sometimes when zane is playing up and wont sleep by himself i stick him in bed with me n he sleeps great n i wake up every time he moves so i no i wont crush him lol n i tuck my cover below his legs and hes covered with his blanket n my hand goes under his bum

last night, i didn't evn attempt the new cot regime. she slept with us. she as to be stripped and changed, the bed too, cos my boob had a mega leakage..:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->