Outnumbered (BBC1 UK )

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
anyone watch this? its on tonight 9:30 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I always get confused ... is this the one with the hilarious little girl?

:happydance: thanks... my gran loves this she forgot it was on... I find it HILARIOUS!!!! xxx

I missed it because of big brother :(

I love the little girl, sometimes im crying with laughter at her :lol:

yep, I think its absolutely brilliant and so clever....those kids are so talented!

I looooove this, that little girl cracks me up.. seriously. Did anyone see the episode where they were stuck in an airport? Kids giving each other espresso and the little girl playing eye spy with her mum and dad? I nearly wet myself laughing at that!

I looooove this, that little girl cracks me up.. seriously. Did anyone see the episode where they were stuck in an airport? Kids giving each other espresso and the little girl playing eye spy with her mum and dad? I nearly wet myself laughing at that!

The one where the little girl was convinced everyone looked suspicious and that they were a terrorist? :rofl::rofl:

That's the one! And "eye spy with my little eye something beginning with M"... whcih turned out the be Muslim - only from the mouths of babes hey!

I just love the fact that its improvosed. Makes it all the moe funny cos it is actually how kids see it!

ehhehe yeah i love them i always watch clips on youtube when im feelin low, they cheer me up a treat, and when she is leaving home lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyq6XTkGPPI

hahaha x

where has it moved too? it was on friday 9:30 last week, where is it this week? they are messing with my head

YAY! I bought the 1st series! Need to buy the 2nd, the one when Karen is playing with her teddies and pretending they are celebrity chefs is tooooo funny!!!

That one that was on (the wedding one) was the 1st episode of series 2, dont know why they did that cos they arent showing anymore :hissy:

Need a series 3!

anyone watching this tonight? its brill so far!! xxx

I loved tonights episode, I seen it last time but it is still sooooo funny! Wish they would release this series on dvd!

The bit where Karen is burying the mouse is too funny!

"may the force be with you, cos youre worth it" :rofl:

lmao yeah!! mouse died 2008 killed by mummy

a cheese sandwich for ur journey to heaven and if your going to hell cheese on toast lololol i LOVE karen

I've only seen the one with the wedding and the one where the girl is talkin about Gordon Ramsey...its awesome.

I'm going to need to buy it on DVD for my Mum for xmas she'll love it!

I saw this for the first time when series 3 started so rented series one & two I love it its sooooo funny, Love karen but Ben is my favourite he cracks me up x
Its the last one tonight x Hope they do another series x

Karen is my favourite, i pray Brooke will be JUST like that when she grows up :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->