Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuch

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
I had a bad UTI last week.. doctor gave me strong antibiotics.. UTI went... ITS BLOODY BACK!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhh i told my friend * who is a nurse* about it and she asked what i was given.. she said they gave me the wrong stuff... what they gave me doesnt even touch it!! plus the UTI matched cystytis... im in sooooo much pain.. blood and everything and i cant even get to my dr's tomorrow as the snow and hubbys away untill saturday... FFS what am i ment to do grrrrrr

:hugs: oh sweetie poor poor you! could you call out an out of hours doctor home? x

theyd never get on camp :( it really annoys me.. i could walk but im home alone and i dont wanna risk walking down the hill and hurting myself and having no-one there if you no what i mean..
no 1 will take me and i dnt have money for a taxi..

oh hunni, drs are shit. sorry im mad at my dr at the moment well actualy forever i hope you get it sorted, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh thats horrible.
Hope your feeling better soon
:hugs:

i dont feel so bad this morning.. got cramps but i can pee ok.. i drank 4 pints last night so im gunna keep that up and ring for antibiotics but pick them up tomorrow instead as the paths r bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->