OV Symptoms Advice Needed

MrsVenn

Reaction score
Not sure where to post this..

Hello all,

I've been around B&B for many years but haven't posted much in the last year or so now my 'baby' is nearing 4. I'm a little out of touch with things and lacking knowledge so hoping you can help my mind a little.

DH and I had an 'oops' back in Feb, fell that month ironically but started bleeding at 6 weeks so a chemical we're guessing as I had 3 +ve tests. It made us really think about what we wanted and decided to go ahead with TTC #2. So here we are...

But my cycles are messed up big time and I'm high risk of complications so I am nervous, very nervous. So what Ij ust want is some experience really to keep me sane..

So here goes: LMP was 10/03, we BD'd on 16/17 and 20. EWCM on 20 and 21 but -ve OPKs the whole time and today have gone to creamy discharge.. so do you think I've ovulated and missed this month? I'm not sure when's best to bd.

I ov'd early with my daughter (CD8) and got a strong +ve at 9dpo.. do you reckon I'm ov'ing early still? I know no one is mind reader but experience and knowledge would be really appreciated.

Don't base ovulation on cervical mucous. Some women show no signs. Temp, opk and track and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->