ov test POS at CD 29!

Hazelnut

New Mum.
Reaction score
I have done so many OV tests this cycle I have now lost count. I am CD 29 today, feel like shit and have taken the day off work. My temp has gone up today and I have just done an OPK...I think it's positive....what do you think? Can't believe I OV so late in the cycle. I am sure I OV earlier, as I had ewcm. Now I am having EW and creamy CM, loads of it!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bc084
P.s I know my chart isn't the best. x x x

Attachments

• 519.jpg
    519.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 520.jpg
    520.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 15
  • 521.jpg
    521.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 17
Hm, the control line looks a tad bit darker than the test line though. Are you sure it isn't picking up HCG??

I agree in the pics it does look darker but it here...it is prob darker than the control. I have never ever had one so dark, and prob because I never test this late in my cycle!

I only use the digi opks so don't know much about opks but it might just mean a longer cycle. I ov'd on cd24 last cycle, and the cycle was exactly 6 weeks.

I agree in the pics it does look darker but it here...it is prob darker than the control. I have never ever had one so dark, and prob because I never test this late in my cycle!

When you tested before, when you thought you had ovulated, were your lines dark?

Thanks Scamp! Love the name! he he. x x
I always have long cycles, but haven't been sure of when I ov. We've been on a break since ast July after a mc, so still getting my head round things.
I will test tom and see what happens with another opk.
Typical as hubby is working away till Thurs. If we bd on Thurs, do you think we'll catch the egg? x x x

When you tested before, when you thought you had ovulated, were your lines dark?

Erm, I will see if I can find some pics, but I think they were lighter than this. x x

Ok, ignore the green ended sticks, but the bigger test was taken on the 22nd March, so one week ago and it would have been CD22 for me. I would say that it was neg thought right?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 15
Definitely negative. Get to BDing tonight if you can cuz I believe you're ovulating now!

I think you might miss the eggy by thurs, but worth a try. When was the last time you :sex: ? Because :spermy: can live up to 5 days

Thanks Fertile, you're great at answering all these posts. x x x
I wish I could BD but hubby is working away till Thurs, think we'll catch the egg if we wait till then? x x x

If you weren't testing in the last days, then there's a chance it's leftovers of the surge already and you must have ovulated yesterday.

I think you're becoming fertile. I think tomorrow you're gonna have an even more positive test cuz this is how it went for me too. BD tonight and tomorrow night. And try for the night after that. And if you've had sex yesterday or the day before, that increased your chances in conceiving.

I think you might miss the eggy by thurs, but worth a try. When was the last time you :sex: ? Because :spermy: can live up to 5 days

ok, we BD friday, I am gutted as we had my parents to stay at the weekend and we would have BD twice if they weren't here but I just couldn't do it. x x x

Thanks Fertile, you're great at answering all these posts. x x x
I wish I could BD but hubby is working away till Thurs, think we'll catch the egg if we wait till then? x x x

You're welcome :)

If tomorrow you get another positive OPK, and you BD on Thursday, you MAY have a chance.

I had a +opk on CD36 and Fertility Friend comfirmed OV today with 3 consistant high temps! Its is possible

I've jusy text hubby and asked if it's possible he can come home!!! lol
He's about an hour and half away. x x

Loads of times I've asked Mike if he'll come home for his lunch to :sex: :haha:

I can't get hold of him. I just found a text he sent about half hour ago, saying he's finished work and he's off to play rugby!!!
I hope he will come home, I know he'll have to drive back tom and he has to set off about 6am but I know he wants this too.
My other worry is that next month when I'm prob due to OV is over Easter and we're visiting family!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->