ov test POS at CD 29!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Hazelnut, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Hazelnut

Hazelnut New Mum.

I have done so many OV tests this cycle I have now lost count. I am CD 29 today, feel like shit and have taken the day off work. My temp has gone up today and I have just done an OPK...I think it's positive....what do you think? Can't believe I OV so late in the cycle. I am sure I OV earlier, as I had ewcm. Now I am having EW and creamy CM, loads of it!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bc084
    P.s I know my chart isn't the best. x x x

Attached Files:

• 519.jpg
      519.jpg
      File size:
      33.5 KB
      Views:
    • 520.jpg
      520.jpg
      File size:
      35 KB
      Views:
    • 521.jpg
      521.jpg
      File size:
      32.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Hm, the control line looks a tad bit darker than the test line though. Are you sure it isn't picking up HCG??

3. Hazelnut

Hazelnut New Mum.

I agree in the pics it does look darker but it here...it is prob darker than the control. I have never ever had one so dark, and prob because I never test this late in my cycle!

4. Scamp

Scamp I'm a mummy

I only use the digi opks so don't know much about opks but it might just mean a longer cycle. I ov'd on cd24 last cycle, and the cycle was exactly 6 weeks.

5. When you tested before, when you thought you had ovulated, were your lines dark?

6. Hazelnut

Hazelnut New Mum.

Thanks Scamp! Love the name! he he. x x
    I always have long cycles, but haven't been sure of when I ov. We've been on a break since ast July after a mc, so still getting my head round things.
    I will test tom and see what happens with another opk.
    Typical as hubby is working away till Thurs. If we bd on Thurs, do you think we'll catch the egg? x x x

7. Hazelnut

Hazelnut New Mum.

Erm, I will see if I can find some pics, but I think they were lighter than this. x x

8. Hazelnut

Hazelnut New Mum.

Ok, ignore the green ended sticks, but the bigger test was taken on the 22nd March, so one week ago and it would have been CD22 for me. I would say that it was neg thought right?

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      30.9 KB
      Views:
  9. Definitely negative. Get to BDing tonight if you can cuz I believe you're ovulating now!

10. Scamp

Scamp I'm a mummy

I think you might miss the eggy by thurs, but worth a try. When was the last time you :sex: ? Because :spermy: can live up to 5 days

11. Hazelnut

Hazelnut New Mum.

Thanks Fertile, you're great at answering all these posts. x x x
    I wish I could BD but hubby is working away till Thurs, think we'll catch the egg if we wait till then? x x x

12. Soili

Soili Well-Known Member

If you weren't testing in the last days, then there's a chance it's leftovers of the surge already and you must have ovulated yesterday.

13. I think you're becoming fertile. I think tomorrow you're gonna have an even more positive test cuz this is how it went for me too. BD tonight and tomorrow night. And try for the night after that. And if you've had sex yesterday or the day before, that increased your chances in conceiving.

14. Hazelnut

Hazelnut New Mum.

ok, we BD friday, I am gutted as we had my parents to stay at the weekend and we would have BD twice if they weren't here but I just couldn't do it. x x x

15. You're welcome :)

If tomorrow you get another positive OPK, and you BD on Thursday, you MAY have a chance.

16. wobberly

wobberly Well-Known Member

I had a +opk on CD36 and Fertility Friend comfirmed OV today with 3 consistant high temps! Its is possible

17. Hazelnut

Hazelnut New Mum.

I've jusy text hubby and asked if it's possible he can come home!!! lol
    He's about an hour and half away. x x

18. Oh, I hope he can come home! lol

19. Scamp

Scamp I'm a mummy

Loads of times I've asked Mike if he'll come home for his lunch to :sex: :haha:

20. Hazelnut

Hazelnut New Mum.

I can't get hold of him. I just found a text he sent about half hour ago, saying he's finished work and he's off to play rugby!!!
    I hope he will come home, I know he'll have to drive back tom and he has to set off about 6am but I know he wants this too.
    My other worry is that next month when I'm prob due to OV is over Easter and we're visiting family!!!!