OvaCue and BBT

PYT168

Reaction score
Hi ladies. Does any of you use OvaCue Fertility Monitor and take BBT? I just bought an OvaCue, and the instruction says that I should take the oral test first thing in the morning before I put anything into my mouth. What about BBT? It also has to be done first thing in the morning before any movement or opening my mouth. How do you do it? I am very confused. (I asked the customer service. Their answer is not very definitive.)

I use ovacue first then the bbt. Your temp wont change within 5 seconds of using the ovacue but im not sure of the effect of temping before ovacue. Not sure if that helps but thats wat i do.

Thank you, LoveBug87. I have tried the same method for 6 days. In my case it seems that my temp is influenced by it. I have a small mouth so if I am not careful I can have significant air flow in my mouth and through my nose when I try to position the oral sensor and breath at the same time. It is not easy for me to close and seal my mouth completely during the oral sensor. As it is the first thing I do upon waking up, how careful can I be? My brain was not even working yet. Yesterday I could feel cool air circulating in my mouth when using OvaCue's oral sensor, and then my BBT dropped off the chart. This morning I was very careful, and my BBT was .7 degree higher than yesterday. I really don't know how reliable my BBT will be anymore while using OvaCue, but my husband suggested me to do this for one cycle and see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->