Ovarian drilling

AJbabybump

TTC AJ x
Reaction score
I haven't posted in a long time, so not sure if this is in the right section!

I have been to the doctors today, and they have told me, because Clovis wasn't working for me, I am now been refered for ovarian drilling. I just wanted to see I'd anybody else has had tis done, and if it worked for anybody?

I don't really know what it entails, so any information regarding this would be appreciated!

Love and hugs. X

I had ovarian drilling in feb. and unfortunately it did not work for me. I have done 4 cycles of clomid since then and all bfn!

I had ovarian drilling in june and actually got my bfp today after 11 years of nothing. It is not as bad as it sounds i was actually doing yard work two days after the op. i did get sick from the pain meds which i quit taking on the second day. If i can get a bfp after that long i definately say it worked for me good luck and lots of baby dust to you.

hi! I was wondering if anyone can shed some light for me. I had ovarian drilling done 2 weeks ago and started clomid that night...which was cd#5. My doc drilled holes and removed cysts. prior to od I tried 3 rounds of clomid with no success. I have been using opks and still no positive...also feels like I might have another cyts! any thoughts pleeease??

Hi jguesto... Wow I got my od done around 2 weeks ago Too... I think we will need to wait for ovulation for a bit... Count Od day as day 1... That's what my doctor says... We have already started trying but I haven't bought any opks though... I hope both of us get our bfp soon.... Praying for u and me!!!

Anyone here when conceived in the first month of ovarian drilling???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->