ovarie cramping AFTER implantation bleeding???

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by SummerLily, Jun 6, 2011.

1. SummerLily

SummerLily mummy To Triplet Boys

Has anyone had any experiance with implantation bleeding ?

I experianced what i thought was implantation bleeding this morning , when wiping had 3 small circles ( all 3 together no more than the size of a 2pence piece) very light pink in colour, thought af had come but on wiping again nothing there. have had nothing more all day either .

But on and off during the day im getting some crampy/dull feelings in my left ovary ( or in that area anyway )

although im not sure if it definatly was IB , has anyone had any experiance with this and would know if the cramping afterwards was a normal sign of it or not ?

thanks in advance

babydust to all! xx

2. MariaF

MariaF A new Mummy!

Yes, it's very normal to have ovarian cramping in early pregnancy. What's left behind your ruptured follie is corpus luteum - this is what sustains the pregnancy before the placenta is formed around week 12. So it's normal for it to ache.

Have you tested yet?