Ovary Pain Since Ovulation? Worried!

Disney1818

Expecting Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
I'm 10 dpo today and since ovulation day I've had sharp, stabbing pains in my right ovary. It's not a constant pain. It'll be fine one minute, then it'll throb for a few seconds and then be fine again. I'm so confused. Anyone else experienced this sensation?

TIA xxx

I'm 10 dpo today and since ovulation day I've had sharp, stabbing pains in my right ovary. It's not a constant pain. It'll be fine one minute, then it'll throb for a few seconds and then be fine again. I'm so confused. Anyone else experienced this sensation?

TIA xxx

I have also had that exact same experience! Especially last month! Mine is more of a dull throbbing. I thought it was just ovulation pain, but then I noticed it carried on for a couple weeks after ovulation.

I wish I had more to say other than I've felt it too. I have a dr appt at the end of the month that I hope to find out more by hopefully having an ultrasound. I haven't had much throbbing this month, however. I had a little bit on my left side, but not as much as last month.

It could be a sign of implantation but it could also be something such as a cyst. Sometimes after O a cyst will form. I'm half asleep and can't think of the facts behind it right this moment but I can google it for u tomorrow. U can have a cyst and still get a bfp as well. Actually a cyst is common to be found at the beginning of pregnancy. So dont feel out because I said this. If it is a cyst, MOST of the time they'll go away on their own. Good luck and keep us posted! :)

Hi it can be a cyst but if it is nothing to be worried about, cysts can form when the egg is released but in most cases they go away with your period. You shouldn't be worried if its not extremely painful.

Yes wantbump said most of what I was trying to say when I had my brain fart last night lol. And if u get ur bfp, My bff was told they couldn't remove her cyst because the baby needed it for nourishment and that it was common so pregnant or not pregnant, usually cysts are fine. I did have one that burst when I was 17 and that was painful (it actually happened during sex) and I couldn't even move. Youd def know if that happened without a doubt tho. I had to go to the ER and at first they thought I was having an ectopic but it was a cyst. One month of bcp instantly helped from more cysts forming and i ended up pregnant with my son the next month. :). Ive had cysts since then and had nothing come of them. it was just that one cysts was so big because i ignored the pain for a few months. So as wantbump said, most of the time they're nothing to worry about and will come and go. If the pain worsens after AF (if AF comes) id see a doctor tho because cysts can actually build up. That's why they had me take bcp to prevent more from popping up. I dont want to scare u w my cyst story, just giving you info for the future. Its good to know all this stuff. I basically diagnose myself now because of knowing a billion things from ttc and my doctor just confirms for me at an appt haha. :p Sorry I'm rambling, I'm bored! Anyways, i bet ur just fine and maybe this is an early sign for u :) FX for u!! Either way i hope u feel better!!
:dust:

Aidensmommy you said it pretty well :) I have endo so I had two really big cysts removed last year via lap. Before that I had no idea i had cysts, they were so big but wasn't even painful. But doctors only did a lap in fear of them bursting.

Aidensmommy you said it pretty well :) I have endo so I had two really big cysts removed last year via lap. Before that I had no idea i had cysts, they were so big but wasn't even painful. But doctors only did a lap in fear of them bursting.

its def good they removed them so they didn't burst. In some cases they're just so big that u HAVE to. A cyst bursting seriously hurt as bad as it did when my right tube burst a couple yrs after I had my son. It was horrible! I'm happy urs was taken care of before they got bad :)
are u in ur tww right now? If so, good luck and I hope u get a bfp for us both! (I just found out my remaining tube is blocked so I'm NTNP while I take enzymes hoping to naturally open it up!) good luck hun! :)

its def good they removed them so they didn't burst. In some cases they're just so big that u HAVE to. A cyst bursting seriously hurt as bad as it did when my right tube burst a couple yrs after I had my son. It was horrible! I'm happy urs was taken care of before they got bad :)
are u in ur tww right now? If so, good luck and I hope u get a bfp for us both! (I just found out my remaining tube is blocked so I'm NTNP while I take enzymes hoping to naturally open it up!) good luck hun! :)

No AF arrived yesterday so I am on CD2 :nope: So sorry to hear about the blockage in your remaining tube. That must be hard. I hope it opens up soon and you get pregnant. When I had my lap doctors said they also cleared my tubes but we didnt try then since hubby wasn't ready. I will try this cycle and then next month will go see my doc to see what's up. FX for both of us!

Ok so aidens dad is in jail now with no bail. I didn't realize he was still on probation...i thought it ended a couple months ago. So he won't be getting out before he is sentenced and they will just start from today as time served when they sentence him. Aiden's looking forward to seeing his dad tonight but now ill have to tell him daddys back in the place with the glass windows :-(. Wtf. But at the same time, his dad lives with his mom and aidens gram spoils him rotten and makes it so Aiden has issues at home and at school and I do believe everything happens for a reason...maybe all this will help with Aidens issues. The counselor aiden went to last said that she believes alot of his issues root from his grandmother making a "fairytale world" for him when he goes to his dads and then he gets home or goes to school and has issue readjusting to the real world. We have been fighting about this for months because it really is a problem for aiden and now that he's in school its showing so now this is my chance to cut the cord when it comes to Aidens gram. She thinks even tho Aidens dad is in jail that she should still get him every wkend..LOL. Before aiden was in school, I did let her take him every other wknd when his dad wasn't around but that was before it really affected aiden and when I myself had more time with him. School takes alot of time away from me and they can't seem to understand that. So I'm still going to let her have him every third wkend and she can come do stuff with us but its time to cut that crazy grandma cord! I'm in shock right now now that I know his dad is already in there and it'll prob be more like 2yrs since he was on probation. At that point aiden will be 8. I feel so bad that I wasn't more careful about picking a father for him :-(. Things will be ok tho. I would never wish this on his dad but he made the choice and I'm going to take advantage of that time and try and get aiden in a better place with himself. Hes too young for all this crap!!!

I'm sry girls...i posted this in the wrong spot. Lol. I was suppose to update my usual thread and now I can't even copy and paste it! If one of u could copy it for me, its suppose to be in the thread "sticking together until we all get our bfps. Also known as Easter eggs" or something along those lines lol.

oh my gosh, so sorry to know you and aiden are having to go through all this :hugs:

Thank u. His dad and I haven't been together since I was pregnant and we just act like family rather than ex's but this past yr things have been a little diff and very stressful. His dads always been I'm and out of his life but now Aidens old enough to realize it. Its not fair to him.
Do u know how to explain copy and pasting from a phone? Lol I dont want to type it all again...way too much!

Oh I missed that msg! I'm sorry AF got u! I hope u have lots of luck this cycle! :)

Hey, guys! Sorry, I just now saw that I had replies on this. Lol.

Yes, I always have cysts. I have pcos. But this feels different. It's in a very specific spot and it's worse when I strain or push on it.

Crossing my fingers that it's one of those "early pregnancy" cysts. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->