ovary pain

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Dont know if some of you Ladies remember me but Ijust have a qquestion

7dpo Iwoke up to some stabbing pains on my right ovary area then yesterday it happened again at 8 in the morning for a second then in the afternoon I felt it twice when I stood up and that night again it happened for a min then finished with a burning sensation and I haven't felt it since. I don't think its implantation as I am not tTTC but did have sex during my fertile week and exactly a week from my ovary psins I got that not sure I'm just tthinkin its a cyst or some. No bleeding any input?

Sorry for the typos I'm on my phone :haha:

if you had sex in fertile window could def be implantation..

I had it last month but unfortunalty ended in chemical pregnancy...

but it was a stabbing pain for me in my right side... on and off all day.

it was pretty strong for me as i think my lining was too thin for implantation hence the loss as i had just had a d and c 5 weeks before for my MMC..

but good luck...

i got my BFP... 3 days after the pain... but lost it 2 days later

FX

Thanks love it hasn't happened today soo who knows but yeah mines was off n on but noticeable when standing up

I had this when pregnant with my daughter. Like pinching!

Thank you. Like how long did it last. Mines was off and on all day once in the morning twice in the afternoon and once at night then no more after that

with my son my implantation was wayyyyy diff it was actually in my vag area lol

On and off for a couple of days! Lit felt like a little crab snipping at my uterus lol!

I just had this same experience about 30 mins ago. It was pretty strong. Mine has only happened twice so far though and I haven't stood to see if I feel it again. Right before I had it though I experienced some cloudy ewcm.

I felt it on Christmas then it started back on the 28th and has been off and on. I still think it's a cyst tho and af will come in 2 days my right breast is very tender to touch . So i really believe I'm out

Laura how many dpo are you?

Sounds like the right time for you any other symptoms

Well the good news is that I'mnot O'ing:happydance:

Attachments

• CAM00303.jpg
    CAM00303.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 11
Ooh I have been using opk's for the first time, last time I got pg my cycle was very regular so I didn't need them, they are a bit all over the place now so I thought I would give opk's a go, I have had a strong positive last night and this afternoon but I am not sure what this means and when I am ovulating? So confused!

You could be surging now I would bd just in case are you having any other O signs

I had negative opk's until yesterday but I fell asleep before bd, would tonight be too late do you think?

Nope I don't think it its too late upon a positive opk your egg releases within 12-24 hrs I believe

Did another opk this morning and the result was much stronger than the strong positive I thought I had! How are you getting on?

I had pinching at 6 & 7 DPO :-/ hoping it's a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->