ovary twinges

genesismarie

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Can someone explain to me what ovary twinges feel like?
I've been having a soreness in my ovaries ever since I o'd. It's more like a pinching feeling. It's mostly on the right but sometimes on the left. I usually get ovary pain every cycle when I ovulate which is worse & a soreness that's a day then maybe a dull ache the next day but this is different. Af was due Tuesday but waiting until Thursday to see if she shows
-genesis Marie

Good luck hun. I had ovary twinges in my tww when i got my bfp. I dont want to give u false hope as everyone is different but it was a sign for me xxx

Lol this whole time I've been thinking I had no idea what twinges means lol. This is my first cycle having them at all let alone on & off all the way until af is due. But I'm not too hopeful. I suspect I may have had a change in my o date but no way to be sure because I don't tempt & stop using Opks because I was sooo regular & always got a pos the same two days every cycle so that's why I'm waiting until Thursday morning before getting excited

Yes over my time ttc i have had many new symptoms each month that have been different and given me hope....then af still came.
I hope u get a bfp.
Please let me know after u test xxx

I don't want to burst your bubble but my experience is a little different :/

Last cycle I had a miscarriage but before it happened (during the 2ww and after I got my BFP) I would get ovary twinges/pain. I had an ultrasound at the start of my miscarriage and it turns out I had a cyst on my ovary causing the twinges/pain.

So it's not necessarily an indication of early pregnancy but here's hoping it is for you :)

No worries hun. No bubble to burst actually. The post was more about finding out how they feel. Even though I'm late I'm like 99 % sure it will start in the am. So not even hoping for bfp. I'm sorry for your lost hun. Did the cyst resolve itself?

Thank you.

I honestly don't know as I haven't had a follow-up ultrasound to check it out. I'm pretty sure it has though. After finding out it was a cyst, the pain only lasted a few more days and then went away. Then tonight I felt ovulation pains (felt similar to the pain from the cyst) from the same side. I didn't use any OPKs and will have to wait and see if FF says I ovulated today but I'm pretty sure that I did. I tend to ovulate on CD14 and experience my ovulation pains in the evening so I'm just going to go ahead and say it resolved itself lol.

I had a cyst too showing on my 12 week scan. So i guess it could be that. Its nothing to worry about and doea resolve itself. I got one where the egg was released when pregnant
X

No think I'm going to wait until docs or get a test tomorrow lol idk what I'm going to do.

I had a cyst too showing on my 12 week scan. So i guess it could be that. Its nothing to worry about and doea resolve itself. I got one where the egg was released when pregnant
X

That's the kind I had as well. Corpus luteal cyst or whatever it's called.

So four days late ladies going to go get a test with hubby after he gets off work. Should I test today or wait until tomorrow morning & use fmu? I can't decide if I want to get a cb or frer. I love all cb products & never had much lucky with frers with last two pregnancies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->