Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Oh itsawonder you really have been through a tough time :( sending you a hug xxx

We are doing great. The twins are 13 months and crawling all over the place. They pull up to stand and cruise too and nothing in my house is safe anymore lol They keep me sooooo busy but I'm thankful for them every day. In fact...lately I'be been seriously considering giving up work for a couple of years too...and really want to have a third baby! Is that crazy?!

How is everyone else? Xxx

Itsawonder you have certainly be through a tough time lately :hug: but glad to hear all is good with Rivkah :) she and Ruby are at a lovely age now and both are little pickles by the sound of it haha

We started with signs when she was only a few months old, it's amazing how much they understand from such a young age. Ruby is chattering away now constantly although a lot of the words sound very similar and she likes to name and point to parts of your body and absolutely loves animals

It's good to hear all the babies are doing well, I can't believe how quickly the months seem to pass, we'll have teenagers before we know it haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->