Over 35 and first pregnancy?

Nrs2772

Mom To Maddie
Reaction score
Is anyone else in here that is over 35 and this is your first pregnancy? I am 39 and this is my first pregnancy. I am just wondering if anyone else is in the
"same boat" so to speak. :baby:

I'm not a first timer but my youngest is going to be 10 by the time this one is born so I feel like I'm starting all over again! There are quite a few ladies over 35 and first timers. I'm sure they will be along soon. In the meantime welcome.

Yes welcome. I am 44, pregnant with my second child, but I was like you 7 years ago. I gave birth to my first child about a month before my 37th birthday. Very common nowadays. I had feared being the oldest mom at school functions but this turned out to be very far from the truth.

Hello and welcome, I'm 35 and pregnant with number one! I'll be 36 by the time junior arrives though :hugs:

I'm 36 with #1 - will be a month or so past my 37th birthday when I deliver. Don't know where you live but here it is totally normal, everyone seems to be having their first babies in mid to late 30s, guess everyone's like "now or never" LOL. Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome!

Hello! I am 40 and this is my first pregnancy and I am 10 weeks today. It wasn't 'planned' so to speak, after trying unsuccessfully for 10 years (I have pretty bad endometriosis) we 'gave up' when I turned 40. I will be 41 when I deliver in March.

When are you due?

Hi there, had my first at 36, she was born 5 days before my 37th birthday! Now on to number 2. Congrats!!!!

Hi there, hope you don't me jumping in. I'm not quite 35 yet but will be in a few weeks! This is my first :D

I am due March 25, 2012 and I will be 40 when I have the baby.

im 41 and pregnant with my first, too - quite a few of us, eh? :flower:

Hello ladies!

I am 39 and also pregnant with my first! Squishy will arrive mid February!:happydance:

I was 36 when I had my first. Obviously I had nothing to compare it to but I found the pregnancy relatively smooth. Quite a few of the new mums in my baby group were over 35 too and it was nice to be able to talk to women of a similar age.

I'm now still 36 and pregnant with baby number 2 (I'll be 37 on due date)- you have to get them in quick when you start late! Lol

I'm 36 and this is my 3rd pregnancy but this will be my first baby! (early m/c with the first 2) I'm 13 weeks along today. Going for NT scan this morning!

I am 37 and this my first pregnancy too:). I will be 38 when the baby comes by the end of February. Can't wait for my belly to get bigger!!

Hi I'm 35 and pregnant with my first.

I'm 36 and this is my 3rd pregnancy but this will be my first baby! (early m/c with the first 2) I'm 13 weeks along today. Going for NT scan this morning!

Hope all goes well with your scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->